+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 127 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update 6 - Server Connection Issues - 11/13/2015

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

Update 6 - Server Connection Issues - 11/13/2015

Update 6: As of 5:50 PM PST we're back online and things are looking good. We've removed the temporary caps, and there is no queue. The team continues to monitor things to be sure everything remains stable.

Update 5: To complete maintenance across all servers we're going to be taking Trove offline. I will post an update in 2 hours (6:15PM PST).

Update 4: We're doing some additional maintenance on a few servers that are causing the majority of issues, including restarts on some individually. During this work, there may be an increase in issues temporarily, but once we're all done, things should be in much better shape.

Update 3: The queues will stick around for a while longer while we investigate some lingering issues.

Update 2: The restart finished successfully and we're bringing Trove back online. We have a lower population cap at the moment, as we make sure things are running smoothly, so there may be some queues.

Update 1: We're in the process of restarting all Trove systems, and then we'll run detailed checks to make sure things are working as they should. This process can take a while, so please hang in there for us. I'll update this thread again in two hours (12:20 PM PST) with an update, if we're not already back online.

Hello everyone,

We're working to address the server connection issues some of you are experiencing, and I'll keep this post updated as we get more info.

For now, I don't have a specific estimate for when we will be back online, but will update this thread in one hour (10:30 AM PST).

Please bear with us.

Thanks!

First meme ?? we are waiting...

Ah well this explains it...

Thanks. (10 characters)

Thank you :> and marketplace is having issues aswell x.x
    IGN : RosieRose
    Mastery: 346
    Level 42 All classes
    RosieRose <3 Grozak

For me it gets stuck at "LS: Received user acknowledgement", if that helps any.

Quote Originally Posted by xvolution View Post
    For me it gets stuck at "LS: Received user acknowledgement", if that helps any.
    This is the issue I am having also...
    Downtime again?
    Must be the left over Stick Ichor gumming up the works from previously squashed bugs...

Refer-A-Friend Link

I was doing a maze....And was about done...Oh my good lord
    There is no god as long as there is hand anatomy.

R.I.P. building
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool

Issues I've experienced

-server tells me it can't connect
    -when I'm finally on the game, teleporting to someone disconnects me or never loads up the world, forcing me to exit the game.
    -going to hub or using a portal keeps the world loaded at 0%, forcing me to exit the game
    My IGN is Dyondrae but you can call me Dyon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 127 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast