+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DEVs please let us have some fun.. dont nerf tank turtle :l

DEVs please let us have some fun.. dont nerf tank turtle :l

i always use tank turtle, i think its a great mount and also a rare drop from the most expensive chests in the game, 9999 flux is alot.
    how the turtle is now in trove live is just perfect, i think its really balanced because of the less movement speed....

i was bored yesterday while there was a downtime so i decided to go on the pts server, i wanted to see if turtle tank was still the same because i heard rumors its getting a nerf and yes it was nerfed the blast radius is smaller and the shooting rate is also slower.. but whyyyyyyy now are people going back to dragons because they have a larger blast radius and can fly and a nice movement speed + the shooting rate isnt that much far apart from dragons and the turtle...

i think turtle tank should not be nerfed, its a really rare mount from ToW's and dragons are really easy to get..

if its going to get a nerf i will probally play with the dragon mounts again it was fun while it lasted.

Dragons must be the one and only mount that will be used ingame, anything that is on-par will be shot down. It is not like the Turtle Tank is already the slowest of the usable mounts to get the ability to fire a cannon which already has a smaller radius while dragons give up nothing. Also lets see how hard it is to get the mounts, dragons takes a maximum of two weeks if you are slow (I barely play after work and am already up to 70 souls) while Turtle Tank is a rare from the most expensive box in the game.

OH NO= =

why~why~why cant your leave the poor slowpoke cute turtle alone。。。

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstian View Post
    Dragons must be the one and only mount that will be used ingame, anything that is on-par will be shot down. It is not like the Turtle Tank is already the slowest of the usable mounts to get the ability to fire a cannon which already has a smaller radius while dragons give up nothing. Also lets see how hard it is to get the mounts, dragons takes a maximum of two weeks if you are slow (I barely play after work and am already up to 70 souls) while Turtle Tank is a rare from the most expensive box in the game.
    +1

Guess I'll never use this mount again. I would be better off using Sebastian...

The mount already has a very small blast radius, is a ground mount, and moves slower then every other mount. Lets nerf it more because a mount from ToW's should be the worst mount in the game.

Why nerf

Right so what you are saying is that this turtle is going to be slower than any other mount in the game and throw fae bombs at a slower rate than my fae? Thank you for making one of the most useful things in the game the most useless thing in the game. Getting this mount out of the trove of wonders boxes and paying 100k to get it you would think it would actually do something interesting, but apparently our devs do not agree. I am waiting for ganda to get nerfed next because the rarest thing in the game should also be useless.

Inb4 ganda can't walk on air.

I hardly ever log on here to comment, but I just wanted to put my 2 cents into this.

The turtle mount is an awesome addition to trove and the trove of wonders, however, I will probably never use it. It's too slow and not worth my time as an end game player. If we are spending stacks of flux already to get this thing, it should be on par speed with the other mounts contained in the trove of wonders.

I completely agree with the op. Especially considering, if memory serves, they flat out said that the Trove of Wonders stuff is SUPPOSED to be overpowered. So, why the hell nerf something that comes from trove of wonders? I have to admit, all the nerfs to things, restrictions put on things (Like dropping items) and not actually adding anything to compensate for things... It's really killing my motivation to continue playing. Nerfing the hell out of bomb mounts to force us to use bombs to mine, which forces us to mine to make the bombs, is not fun, it's the opposite of fun. It's boring, and tedious. Even grinding dungeons is more interesting since at least monsters fight back.

I agree with Tribe. What's the reasoning behind putting such an exclusive mount in the ToWs when it will be an inferior mount. I would think that any mount that comes from a ToW is considered a "Radiant" mount if there ever was any. Maybe I'm wrong or missing something the Devs have said. Gambling away stacks of flux on a slow, unglidable mount and a soon to be nerfed mount is a terrible idea. Why not just spend 110k the equivolent to 11 ToWs on a dragon to get passive buffs as well. Makes no sense.
    IGN: Definition | Voxel Busters Member | Mastery: 333

Yeaaaah, I don't really understand why the Turtle would be nerfed... it's already something I'd only use on my fast-like-train lancer, and if it's getting a nerf it's just going to turn into a super expensive mastery mount... which would suck. I really like to use things other than the dragons since absolutely everyone and their mother has them, it just kinda feels like we're being pressured into using them though, which sucks because there are other cool mounts that I grind for and then I know if I use them I'm losing some utility functions. And now turtle is right on that list, actually it's lower on the list because it's got bad speed to go with it.

+ Reply to Thread