Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hello Apply my refer-a-friend code i apply yours THANKS

Hello Apply my refer-a-friend code i apply yours THANKS

Apply my refer-a-friend code i apply yours Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 0DragonStorm0 View Post
    Apply my refer-a-friend code i apply yours Thanks

My Refer A Friend Link: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

My Refer A Friend Code: XK7FWEZHCKYPYMJLDHQX

THANKS
    Hello friend!

Welcome to the Trove forums, hopefully we continue to see you posting here in the futue!

Having said that, anything relating to referrals or the R.A.F. system should generally be posted in the Trove R.A.F. Master List or the Off Topic Forum. Posts such as this in the General Discussion forum are generally moved or closed, to avoid flooding it with similar topics.

Fortunately, you can always place the link/referral code in your forum signature, so that everyone sees it wherever you post, which really helps with visibility!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Also note:
    • The accounts linked to yours must be created July 1st, or later. This is a one time restriction as it was necessary to implement the system.
    • If you want to share your Refer-A-Friend code in other threads, add it to your signature, as Tiny has done above
    • Posted codes in other threads, or new threads created for codes will be removed by our Moderators

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Senior Community Manager
    Go ahead and post in this thread, if you want to post your Refer A Friend code.

Closed Thread