+ Reply to Thread

Thread: classes / biome ideas

classes / biome ideas

i was thinking about the new chloromancer coming out and how it uses a staff, it's not a bad idea but i was thinking how trove has a lack in classes that use bows. and i know that the spear is a new weapon and all, and that there are only two classes that use that weapon too.

so i came up with some ideas for new classes.
    i thought they should be biome based like all the others. but pretty much all the biomes have had characters based off of them. so i thought of two new biomes they could add.

so these are the biomes:

1: snowy mountain stacks,

an ice based biome a bit like the permafrost but with a more elevated terrain. i could imagine it having grass at lower altitudes and having pine trees scattered around. if there were cliff faces then i don't think this should be in lower level worlds due to fall damage.

mobs could include eagles, and golem based monsters based off of the blue bird and any other mobs that could be re textured.

2: messy marshes,

a biome covered in pockets of water, most one to two blocks wide (allowing mounts to cross them easily), and with tall grass and lilly pads scattered everywhere. this could be a noob level biome due to lack of variety in noob worlds.

mobs could include crocodiles and dragonflies based off of iguanas and the bluebird.

as for the classes based on either the two biomes i have explained;
    (i only listed ideas for attacks not what all their moves could be)

1: bow class,

primitive sort of skin or an Eskimo

he could bowl a massive boulder or snowball that shatters when it hits an enemy.
    he could send three spears or harpoons flying at his enemies that do a large amount of damage with very little area effect.
    he could create a wall of icicles or stalagmites trapping his foes in a small area but they can still move inside of it.

2: spear class,

tribesman chief or arctic hunter (probably wearing an animal skin with its jaws covering his forehead)

he could throw forward two clusters of spikes or icicles that resemble a pair of jacks or flux that stop rolling after 2 blocks and act like spike traps.
    he could put down a healing totem or gem that is surrounded by a red spiral or blizzard effect that, obviously, heals him and other players.
    he could summon two small tiki minions or snowmen that act a bit like ranged turrets.

please note this is my first ever post and i'm open to hear suggestions or advice (or over exaggerated mistakes I've clearly made ) .

mybe what avout a myth class that cant turninto a healing unicorn or a phoenix or a minotaur you get the idea

A Nice Biome

You Could Do Sort Of Like A Fallen Heroes Biome With Swords And Spear And all That stuff in the ground
    or bones of fallen heroes and i could be a class called the fallen hero using a bow beacuse a sword is to heavy for them
    A special abbility would be you shoot an arow in the air and it lands on the enemy dealing huge AOE
    Are You Under Mastery Level 20

Refer Code : 2F7HLFWYXF9F27QCQZ93
    Refer Me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Quote Originally Posted by GamerNiels74 View Post
    A Nice Biome

You Could Do Sort Of Like A Fallen Heroes Biome With Swords And Spear And all That stuff in the ground
    or bones of fallen heroes and i could be a class called the fallen hero using a bow beacuse a sword is to heavy for them
    A special abbility would be you shoot an arow in the air and it lands on the enemy dealing huge AOE
    yea that would be a great idea! it's a lot more unique than my biomes. mine are quite similar to permafrost and medieval highlands.

Quote Originally Posted by phinyx View Post
    yea that would be a great idea! it's a lot more unique than my biomes. mine are quite similar to permafrost and medieval highlands.
    Thanks Your Ideas Where Pretty Good Too
    Are You Under Mastery Level 20

Refer Code : 2F7HLFWYXF9F27QCQZ93
    Refer Me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

lets not turn this into one of those forever lasting complement wars, but thanks for saying thanks.

nice idea, for the biame as for the class

thanks. wow, i downloaded your mod once. it was awesome but a bit too detailed for trove's look. other than that its great
    my IGN = phinyx

if your under mastery level 20 and have a few seconds, please consider using my refer a friend code, this would be much appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread