+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Error launching the game

Error launching the game

From this morning i am receiving this error launching the game or glyph. When i click on OK button, i can able to made the log in, but the right side list of the games is missing.

Any help?

error.png

I have the same problem and i dont know how to solve,but i can play. Just try to find the game on left, it is invisible but exists.

Hey folks,

Restart your computers then right-click on Glyph and select Run as Administrator to launch the client. If the same error happens when launching Trove, open up All Programs in the Windows menu and select Uninstall Glyph. Make sure to just remove Glyph alone, not your games.

Once it is gone, download Glyph again and run the installation as an administrator. Let us know if the issue continues after trying that.

Thanks!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by GM Fasti View Post
    Hey folks,

Restart your computers then right-click on Glyph and select Run as Administrator to launch the client. If the same error happens when launching Trove, open up All Programs in the Windows menu and select Uninstall Glyph. Make sure to just remove Glyph alone, not your games.

Once it is gone, download Glyph again and run the installation as an administrator. Let us know if the issue continues after trying that.

Thanks!
    I've done that several times when i got this problem http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...atching-issues The solution is on this topic also

Hey folks,

This step did not work for me, i was receiving the same error as before.
    I had also problems to unistall Glyph, dont remember the exactly message i got, but i was able to delete only the folder with "delete".

Thanks!
    I installed the new Glyph, and this seems to have solved the problem. Error disappeared and the game list came back.

Thank so much for the help.

error missing executable

guys i found the solution
    if you have download it from steam follow:
    1-uninstall the game
    2-search for: glyph download
    3- dowload the glyph launcher
    4-make an account
    5-download the game
    that is it !!
    this may happen bcuz steam does not download the game launcher the glyph
    i hope that it works for u guys see next time
    stay cheeki breeeki!!

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by NIJE0 View Post
    guys i found the solution
    if you have download it from steam follow:
    1-uninstall the game
    2-search for: glyph download
    3- dowload the glyph launcher
    4-make an account
    5-download the game
    that is it !!
    this may happen bcuz steam does not download the game launcher the glyph
    i hope that it works for u guys see next time
    stay cheeki breeeki!!
    If the issue players run into is a missing executable error in Steam than definitely follow these steps for the time being. We're working on the fix but the workaround has resolved 100% of cases so far.

+ Reply to Thread