Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Guide to Ice Sage on Daughter of the Moon Hard Mode Leader Board

Lightbulb Guide to Ice Sage on Daughter of the Moon Hard Mode Leader Board

Hey fellow Trovians! I created a video on how to play the Ice Sage on HM DotM leaderboards. Hopefully you enjoy it and let me know if it helped you any! Feel free to provide any feedback as well. This is the first video I have narrated and edited and many more will be coming!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxmqRx_WZTk

edit: Video is back up! Let me just say I did have permission when i made this video, and only after did the leader change his mind. I have decided to leave the club, because I am told that I can not create the youtube content that I want for the Trove community. I wish them the best of luck in reaching their goals in Trove.
    MidNhyte --- Twitch --- YouTube --- Twitter --- Gearing Guide

Advertise in-game please. Yes, thank you.

Midnhyte--- please refrain from giving our strats out for free and talk to me first when you are publishing CLUB Content

Like an ice sage guide, ok cool, but in game content of our club running should be kept secret!!!

ALSO lookout, you're about to get kicked off the leaderboards! I'm looking for you!
    LEADER OF THE WORLDS MOST ELITE TROVE CLUB (201, 206, 217)

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...rienemies*****

Could you just remove this from public view, its cool if you want to make a how-to video, but try to keep it for our club members only.

Dang, the elitism is strong in this thread. Are you guys trying to claim intellectual property of your gameplay? Lol, I thought people were exaggerating about this club, nevermind.
    IGN: BestBardNA
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    If you ain't talkin' flux, I don't wanna talk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragolblaze View Post
    Dang, the elitism is strong in this thread. Are you guys trying to claim intellectual property of your gameplay? Lol, I thought people were exaggerating about this club, nevermind.
    Hehe, tbh there's nothing special in that video anyway, confused why the club members are annoyed

Normal strategies every ice sage with some experience uses. I don't understand why the club members are so annoyed about MidNhyte making a guide.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTitan View Post
    Normal strategies every ice sage with some experience uses. I don't understand why the club members are so annoyed about MidNhyte making a guide.
    the guide is fine, I don't like the gameplay being uploaded. we have literally had spies, people break off and form their own clubs, and lots of drama, so no need to give away free candy
    LEADER OF THE WORLDS MOST ELITE TROVE CLUB (201, 206, 217)

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...rienemies*****

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmongstEnemies View Post
    the guide is fine, I don't like the gameplay being uploaded. we have literally had spies, people break off and form their own clubs, and lots of drama, so no need to give away free candy
    There's no special tactics involved in your dotm kills, it's pretty much same as everyone else, quit acting like an elitist >.>

Quote Originally Posted by AmongstEnemies View Post
    we have literally had spies
    lol sure.
    /10

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast