+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guide to Ice Sage on Daughter of the Moon Hard Mode Leader Board

Lightbulb Guide to Ice Sage on Daughter of the Moon Hard Mode Leader Board

Hey fellow Trovians! I created a video on how to play the Ice Sage on HM DotM leaderboards. Hopefully you enjoy it and let me know if it helped you any! Feel free to provide any feedback as well. This is the first video I have narrated and edited and many more will be coming!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxmqRx_WZTk

edit: Please ignore what Amongst said below. I did have permission, but I guess he forgot or something and instead took it here. Anyways I have left the club, so I can avoid further drama and produce the content for the community.
    MidNhyte --- Twitch --- YouTube --- Twitter --- Gearing Guide

please remove this, you didnt ask the club or any of the members who you recorded for their permission. Many people in the club are outraged by this.
    LEADER OF THE WORLDS MOST ELITE TROVE CLUB (201, 206, 217)

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...rienemies*****

being youtube for 8yr. it is number 1 rule i live by. ask before use just a little tip for you

Tiger just so the story is straight I did have permission for over a month. Read this for further understanding.
    MidNhyte --- Twitch --- YouTube --- Twitter --- Gearing Guide

btw. video look great and helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by MidNhyte View Post
    Tiger just so the story is straight I did have permission for over a month. Read this for further understanding.
    I know this is kinda moot seeing as what all has transpired, but truth needs to be told.

Midnhyte, you hadn't had permission to record/stream club runs since the first week that ST's came out. We had a meeting with you and all the officers and discussed this very topic. You specifically agreed that you would not stream/record our club runs. I know you didn't forget, as we discussed this prior to several of our DOTM runs. Heck we even made you an officer and gave you permission to recruit your own people and develop your own DOTM strategies for your stream. But, you "didn't have time" to do that and chose not to stream/record (I guess that was a lie now) so you could run with our top groups.

Was it really that important for you to further your stream/youtube career(sic) that you had to step on your club to do it? That content did not belong to you, weather you recorded it or not, it was club content that you had no permission to record and stole for your own benefit. I guess somewhere along the way you've forgotten your core values. Integrity first.

Another thing I want to add for the onslaught of "elitism" and "toxic" post that are sure to follow. Not one single club at the top of the leaderboards have been posting/revealing their strategies. Not in a post, not in streams/youtube, not even in friendly whispers. Not one. But only one was brigaded for doing that very thing. Go figure it was the top club out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Korec View Post
    Another thing I want to add for the onslaught of "elitism" and "toxic" post that are sure to follow. Not one single club at the top of the leaderboards have been posting/revealing their strategies. Not in a post, not in streams/youtube, not even in friendly whispers. Not one. But only one was brigaded for doing that very thing. Go figure it was the top club out there.
    There are ways to go about things. Publicly shaming execution on your own club members is definitely not one of it. I shall not question the reasons of him posting the video, be it true goodwill or nefarious intents. But subtlety is one thing "certain" people do not possess. Even if MidNyte didn't have permission to post them as per your claims, couldn't you have rectified the issue by pulling him in for a talk? As he previously did take it off for a short while, I don't see him to be a person which reasons are unreachable. (Unlike a certain someone)

Sure clubs would want to not reveal their strategies, (I'm sure you would know of how annoying it'd be to constantly rerun timers just to get people on top 100) but I (not sure about others) have provided people (Not in the club) with strategies to get within the top 100 that are actually close to me. And when I actually finally pulled my eyes off my pixel art to actually see it, without audio, it wasn't really anything special, if that could have done damage to your run speed times I'd be more inclined to believe "it" even more.

"Toxic" and "Elitism" stemmed from a single "person's" act and mannerism which I'm sure you are aware of. You guys wouldn't be in the spotlight if it didn't happen and personally I take up my rivalry with him as Popura, not under the tag of my club. He wishes to use his club to champion his cause so be it, I only put other's together in his seat only strictly because they supported his "Toxic" and "Elitism" and those in the list are well aware.

I guess the Lion (as he claims himself to be) couldn't beat Humans because it couldn't be civilized.
    Ermm... What should I put here now that I'm in the setting page....

Member of the Solo-Pixel art-Bank club Wagnaria (Visitors please type /joinworld Wagnaria)
    Laziest Officer in Babecity (Only invites under recommendation from people already in the club)
    Helps DoTM runs HM or Normal if you ask politely instead of spamming invite and don't expect me to do everything solo... (Doesn't use /dnd)

Runner of HM DoTM Service.

i look at video. there is no rule broken. he just showing how to use a class. if that is a problem for you and your group, i got say your not going win. there no real rule saying he cant do it. if you dont want people know how play game right. i going tell you now. i almost 100% sure owner of this game will backup this guy who made this video. in other word you don't have a ground to stand on. more power to guy who made this video. i done the same thing without using background music
    p.s. you all who dont support him just got this user new sub. your trolling him be your undoing!

+ Reply to Thread