+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How long will it take for the price of the Trove of Wonders to get really painful?

Quote Originally Posted by BroccoliMaster View Post

anyways, like ^ said

You're all under the illusion that trove is a game.

don't alert the energy cells to the true nature of the situation. harvesting at a maximum efficiency is of the utmost importance
    LEADER OF THE WORLDS MOST ELITE TROVE CLUB (201, 206, 217)

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...rienemies*****

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tali View Post
    Yes, landing on those gold blocks reset your jumps, tested.
    I also think the only reward worth trying to get is Ganda, the gold bird, but man...this wont be as easy. I've opened about 4k trove of wonders boxes on pts now and didn't get a single ganda from it. Sure its RNG and all, but 4k boxes... Plus it seems like the things you get from the karma triggering are always the same and never the 2 dragons and Ganda.
    Come on, 4k isn't that much. What's that, 40.000.000 flux? Please...

...*shoots self*

Quote Originally Posted by Viral View Post
    I'm pretty sure quite a lot of people will spend plenty of flux next week when the update goes live
    Looks like you pulled a complete 180 on your stance about the flux sink, eh? Of course, it will only become too expensive once enough flux in circulation has been spent, ironically enough. It's an interesting conundrum, to get cheaper Wonders, you need to make yourself poorer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekiah View Post
    Looks like you pulled a complete 360 on your stance about the flux sink, eh?
    If you keep reading, I said that it would still take a few weeks for the flux to go. It's not a fair play when you only quote what you want ¬¬

Precisely why a lot of rich players won't spend flux on those new boxes. Maybe if they had a rotation similar to chaos chests that would "force" people to spend their flux, but if their loot table is fixed... why would you spend your flux right away if you could wait until they lower their price?
    Don't be naive, not everyone will throw their flux away buying boxes. Even if they did, exclusive items from those boxes may cost hundreds of thousands flux if you take into consideration a single box will cost 10k flux.
    Well, at this point I'm just picking on you, but not necessarily out of spite. Just glad you adapted a more logical perspective on how things should play out.

You would have to pull some numbers out your *** about how many boxes are bought per day, how many challenges are completed per day and average flux per cache, average people who make shaper's per week, and total flux circulating the economy to get real calculations on how the curve of deflation plays out.

Flux generation will not be any different now than in a few weeks (unless they increase it). Items will drop in flux value so you will lose value, but it also makes things more affordable (minus the trove of wonders). We need this flux sink. I can't promise that the numbers are right, but it should do its job.

The only things that im gonna spend my flux are new flaks and emblems. I will not put my real flux into some RNG things for some fancy mounts.

Vietnamlovely Club - Vietnamlovely facebook
    Refer code: WJZHRYXXC3K9ZYED6DJX

I agree... partially. The rarest bird can turn air into gold which will render jumps as a stat totally useless... so you can have even more DPS stats on your gear. That bird is the only mount I'm looking forward to get of them all, actually. Bye bye jumps forever! Just think about it!
    Oh you can already do that, I have 13 jumps without any jump stats on my gears. Just gather the dragons and the patron pass and it's all good

Quote Originally Posted by Siarcin View Post
    I don't know. I generate about 400-600f a trip to the deconstructor. I can make 2-3 trips an hour. Don't forget dragon caches or Shaper's vision caches. While the latter might not be exceedingly accessible, the prior is.
    And with the drop rate of 1.5%, it takes you averagely 2 to 3 months to get a mount. Excited!

Quote Originally Posted by GadgetCAT View Post
    And with the drop rate of 1.5%, it takes you averagely 2 to 3 months to get a mount. Excited!
    It isn't supposed to be easy. It is for the people who have hit end game and HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO. show off your wealth. Who has more EP. Who has the biggest farm. Who likes to merch. Pick your subject, but it isn't for people who haven't played the game for at LEAST a couple months.
    40217 (40542 w/ bonus exp from levels 1-10) Mastery Experience // Lvl. 405

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast