+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How long will it take for the price of the Trove of Wonders to get really painful?

Actually you are missing his point. If the flux sink works as intended, 10k won't seems as easy to obtain as it is today. Of course you can sell HoD for almost 10k, souls for a high price too and pretty much simply trading. But as he said, none of these thing is generating flux. That means that flux value and rarity will increase and you won't be able to sell things at the same price at all.
    We don't know yet of course but if it works as intended, the weekly gains of an average player might be halfed or maybe more than that in a few weeks.
    The Troves of wonders will simply get less and less afordable over the time.

That being said, I'm not against it since the rewards are purely cosmetic (a little bit of mastery yeah...). Of course there is the emblems/flasks but these are the easiest things to get I believe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollipoptimus_Prime View Post
    (...)
    A year or more for the rarest, even with a very dedicated schedule. Do you think lots of people can play 5 hours every single day? I'm not saying "give them away!" I'm just saying I would appreciate another way that didn't rely so much on RNG such as recipes like I said. At the very least you would see a progress made, even if by little steps. Dedicating 5 hours a day just so spend on boxes so you can have a few rare drops in that many months... Do you even realize how tedious it will be? Think again.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolSaberLove View Post
    That being said, I'm not against it since the rewards are purely cosmetic (a little bit of mastery yeah...). Of course there is the emblems/flasks but these are the easiest things to get I believe
    I agree... partially. The rarest bird can turn air into gold which will render jumps as a stat totally useless... so you can have even more DPS stats on your gear. That bird is the only mount I'm looking forward to get of them all, actually. Bye bye jumps forever! Just think about it!

Quote Originally Posted by AmongstEnemies View Post
    you're still under the illusion that trove is a game.
    s0 d33p br0, but seriously I don't belong to the circle jerk, you've come to the wrong thread I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipoptimus_Prime View Post
    A year+ Let's break that down using some math shall we? Now if you were to do the ST completely every week, that comes to 5 shapers vision a week (now lets see how many that comes to JUST FROM THAT)
    I'd like to remind you that only level 42's can get 5 shaper's vision a week since most people don't like anyone below lv 42 because it makes the dungeon longer than it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by AmongstEnemies View Post
    you're still under the illusion that trove is a game.
    anyways, like ^ said

You're all under the illusion that trove is a game.

It's a chore. :')
    Broccoli gives you wings

Quote Originally Posted by Viral View Post
    I agree... partially. The rarest bird can turn air into gold which will render jumps as a stat totally useless... so you can have even more DPS stats on your gear. That bird is the only mount I'm looking forward to get of them all, actually. Bye bye jumps forever! Just think about it!
    Do we know that for sure though?

I know it generates blocks - I saw it the same as everyone on the stream. But does 'landing' on those blocks actually reset your jumps? Has anyone tested it on PTS?

If you land on one of the green jumping pads right now, they won't reset your jumps, but then jumping in water does for some reason - if the mount's blocks don't then there will be no functional advantage of it, so what would be the point besides aesthetics?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepski View Post
    Do we know that for sure though?

I know it generates blocks - I saw it the same as everyone on the stream. But does 'landing' on those blocks actually reset your jumps? Has anyone tested it on PTS?

If you land on one of the green jumping pads right now, they won't reset your jumps, but then jumping in water does for some reason - if the mount's blocks don't then there will be no functional advantage of it, so what would be the point besides aesthetics?
    I haven't tried on PTS because I can't bother to get that many flux to try but I assumed you get all of your jumps because you still land on solid blocks. While pads are "solid blocks" you don't actually land on them (well, you can do so but it rarely happens). It'd be nice if anyone could shed some light on this but I'm pretty sure they didn't bother to code such a thing so I'd still say you get your jump count reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepski View Post
    But does 'landing' on those blocks actually reset your jumps? Has anyone tested it on PTS?
    Yes, landing on those gold blocks reset your jumps, tested.
    I also think the only reward worth trying to get is Ganda, the gold bird, but man...this wont be as easy. I've opened about 4k trove of wonders boxes on pts now and didn't get a single ganda from it. Sure its RNG and all, but 4k boxes... Plus it seems like the things you get from the karma triggering are always the same and never the 2 dragons and Ganda.
    IGN: Talita
    Leader of "The Trovians" and "Gamesguts Brasil"
    Trove Brasil admin

Quote Originally Posted by BroccoliMaster View Post
    anyways, like ^ said

You're all under the illusion that trove is a game.

It's a chore. :')
    don't alert them of the truth.... D:
    LEADER OF THE WORLDS MOST ELITE TROVE CLUB (201, 206, 217)

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...rienemies*****

we see next week
    IGN: Whiskerz

Voted #2 Sexiest Doge in Trove

Quote Originally Posted by Tali View Post
    I also think the only reward worth trying to get is Ganda, the gold bird, but man...this wont be as easy. I've opened about 4k trove of wonders boxes on pts now and didn't get a single ganda from it. Sure its RNG and all, but 4k boxes... Plus it seems like the things you get from the karma triggering are always the same and never the 2 dragons and Ganda.
    And just think, the rare values are being lowered when they hit live.

Quote Originally Posted by Tali View Post
    Thanks Interesting to know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast