Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dragon] Two mechanical Dragons

[Dragon] Two mechanical Dragons

Trovian Scientists have successfully created prototype machines with terrifying capabillities.
    Each prototype uses a different power source and as their power sources differ so do their properties.
    The power sources come from specifically processed shards that are commonly found on the various realms.
    Due to the potential threat the processing method for each shard is kept a secret.

EL.C.TR.C.T Prototype
    This Prototype uses Radiant Shards as its power source.

- Radiant Shards color changes to Light Yellow after being processed.
    - This prototype is able to negate most of its weight when accessing some of the Radiant Shard's properties, this negation is not total which results in a slow descent.
    - A small power spike followed by a short circuit will cause a massive radial energy discharge, when this discharge happens in a cyllindric chamber of a certain mineral it transforms into a bolt of concetrated energy that explodes on impact.
    - Radiants shards appears to have a limitless supply of energy, the shard itself has limited energy which rapidly recharges itself upon partial or complete depletion.

SH.D.W Prototype
    This Prototype uses Shadow Shards as its power source.

- Shadow Shards color changes to Red after being processed.
    - Shadow Shards cannot negate weight, after many experiments a way to temporary cause a directional force effect was devised, this force is able to push the source object towards the opposite direction but does not seem to affect any other objects that are not directly in contact with the source object, this force effect is not strong enough to allow an object of this prototype's weight to uplift itself or even completely negate the gravitational force.
    - An energy blaster was installed from an older project which was abandoned due to insufficient supply of energy which no longer is an issue.
    - Shadow Shards also appear to have unlimited supply of energy but unlike Radiant Shards they cannot recharge when their stored supply of energy is accessed for this this prototype holds multiple power sources that are switched through when one power source's supply is reaching low levels.

█████ Prototype
    This Prototype uses █████ Shards as its power source.

-█████ Shards color changes to Blue after being Processed.
    -█████ Shards behave allmost identically to Shadow Shards which might be a clue towards the origin of the Shadow Shards.
    -█████ Shards color changes to Teal in certain occassions, scientists are unable to explain the phenomenon.
    -As █████ Shards Behave allmost identically to Shadow Shards apart from some odd cases it was decided that the SH.D.W Prototype's was to be used as well for this prototype as well.

WARNING
    All these machines are not made for battle as their hulls are not durable enough.

Downloads
    EL.C.TR.C.T Prototype
    SH.D.W Prototype
    █████ Prototype

This mod was requested Clumsy Bee.
    IGN Curtharv
    Referal Code H3XT2DRRNGLW3YJMDKJX | Check out my mods

WOW they look really good just from the gif!
                                 sesh till i rest

Didn't knew the sources of them lol

Wow I love the red and black one 1+
    IGN/USER: MLGDORITO

really nice dragon!

Very creative, love the lore. +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    This is unnecessary.
    IGN: Dosgrim / Unostar
    My Blue Butterfly Fae Costume: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...Blue-Butterfly
    My Club (feel free to join): /joinworld Undying Spirit
    Under level 20? Here's my referral code: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Quote Originally Posted by Dosgrim View Post
    Very creative, love the lore. +1
    Had to write something. brain stormed for a while and this is all i could come up with. still, better than nothing
    IGN Curtharv

These look great, I kinda want a blue version now xD
    How does one do a transparent giffy thingy

Help out AlecoX or Zetane! Use this code: "7GZJDE7YR7HGM7NXW6DM" or "DFNTMZKJHX2YT9L3YMTC" in this page!

Quote Originally Posted by Mew2ian View Post
    These look great, I kinda want a blue version now xD
    How does one do a transparent giffy thingy
    Well personally i use gimp so here's the process i did to get transparent background:
    1) Build a green screen using green primal blocks(should have used glowing ones as they dont have shading)
    2) Place a glass block and stand on it(to avoid clipping with the ground as well as the tail hiding behind a normal block)
    3) Disable VFX(/fxenable 0 command) and make the character disappear, there's a mod for that
    4) Epic pose and capture using ScreentoGif
    5) Open in Gimp and find the animation loop, Cut frames and keep only the base animation loop
    6) Pass through each frame manually and cut the green screen part for that i used the Fuzzy Select Tool.
    7) Once finished clear up the outlines from the glass block and export the animation, and done xD
    IGN Curtharv

The black one looks badass, but it'll look stupid with my blue reboot costume...

Waiting for a blue one XD