Closed Thread
Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ✪Influence✪

Hey guys,

I've been playing this game for exactly 3 weeks. Currently have radiant helm and melee weapon with maxed S5 face (can upgrade to radiant but planning on seeing what Avarem has in store for atk spd 2nd stat). Have LL, boomer, barb, ninja, Fae, and knight all lvl 20 with S4 ER rings. Hopefully these will meet your pre-requisites for the gearcheck.

I started Trove when a friend introduced me to it a few weeks ago. Initially thought it was for a younger audience given the graphics, but the gameplay was highly addicting and despite only 4 skills, some classes have great potential with fun learning curves. The constant weekly updates are also a huge plus, since I come from a long MMO raiding history starting from WoW, in which patches were few and far between. I have been in numerous server 1st/server top guilds across MMOs such as Rift, FFXIV and historically play melee dps, which is why I have all the melee classes unlocked in Trove. However, I fully intend to get all classes to 20 and will be crafting a full set for Fae trickster and Ice Sage after I finish my melee kit.

Let me know if you guys want to know more about me. I'm basically looking for a dedicated club now that I'm getting more involved with end-game and I thoroughly hope to be able to speedrun and push for top times in DOTM HM in the near future. I also have access to any voice comms program, so just let me know if you guys want to chat or learn more about my character/me.

Cheers,

Yaptap

Quote Originally Posted by Yaptap View Post
    Hey guys,

I've been playing this game for exactly 3 weeks. Currently have radiant helm and melee weapon with maxed S5 face (can upgrade to radiant but planning on seeing what Avarem has in store for atk spd 2nd stat). Have LL, boomer, barb, ninja, Fae, and knight all lvl 20 with S4 ER rings. Hopefully these will meet your pre-requisites for the gearcheck.

I started Trove when a friend introduced me to it a few weeks ago. Initially thought it was for a younger audience given the graphics, but the gameplay was highly addicting and despite only 4 skills, some classes have great potential with fun learning curves. The constant weekly updates are also a huge plus, since I come from a long MMO raiding history starting from WoW, in which patches were few and far between. I have been in numerous server 1st/server top guilds across MMOs such as Rift, FFXIV and historically play melee dps, which is why I have all the melee classes unlocked in Trove. However, I fully intend to get all classes to 20 and will be crafting a full set for Fae trickster and Ice Sage after I finish my melee kit.

Let me know if you guys want to know more about me. I'm basically looking for a dedicated club now that I'm getting more involved with end-game and I thoroughly hope to be able to speedrun and push for top times in DOTM HM in the near future. I also have access to any voice comms program, so just let me know if you guys want to chat or learn more about my character/me.

Cheers,

Yaptap
    Yeah not a problem, msg a leader or an officer for an invite.

Changed the requirements to 1 full radiant set and Master level 97! Come join us!

Eyyy, we're growing, I like it!

Welcome to all the new members!

Bumperinooo

Growing fast!

sledgemaster

I'd like to join Influence.

42 Fae/ISage/SHunter/BoomR/LLancer
    40 Dracolyte/TombRaiser/PCaptain

Looking for a club that knows what they're actually doing during timed ST runs.

I'll contact in-game.

ID: IICyRuSII
    Lv 36+ all chars
    Lv 42 Draco, Tomb Raiser, Ice Sage and Fae Trickster.
    Mastery: 148

Thumbs up to a new age.
    IGN: Piterisonfire

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast