+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update - Patch - 10/13/2015 - 7AM PDT / 2 PM GMT - Double Oredition

unlock everything of the older dragons... sh*it ton of mastery points they give...
    i done all at once of the neon dragon things yesterday and it game me 2 or 3 mastery levels

im boared and i have nothing to do

When will be the server online?

In a library somewhere with a candle, some coffee, and good books.
    Double Rare * A*

PS4 - CerberusEmbrace - I no longer play on PC
    Club Leader of Hanamura
    ------> Referral Code <------

Sloww Pointless Updates Trove has to drag us through.

Quote Originally Posted by krAfcik_102 View Post
    rly again? stop making patches all time! make 1 bigger not thousands of small it's annyoing (@.@)
    For real... this is stupid as all get out... and I play during this time before I go to work, WTF Trove Team Leaders?? Why SOOO many God *amn Updates and patches, all it does is gets annoying.
    U would Say F*** Trove... but I like it, let us play Trove Team!!! God!!

Quote Originally Posted by BonfireLit View Post
    unlock everything of the older dragons... sh*it ton of mastery points they give...
    i done all at once of the neon dragon things yesterday and it game me 2 or 3 mastery levels
    the full neon dragon should give you about 3.5 mastery levels actually, as I can't remember the specifics of the mastery points awarded off it exactly. It is a lot when you think about it, but, lol.
    >IGN: Coffeemax
    >Mastery level: 210
    >Club: Leader of Master Architects 100 members, (200 props) and proud officer of NerdRage 315 members (700 props)
    >Have a question about Trove item prices? I know 90% of the prices in the current market as an avid trader

yes i agree with u

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFireKing View Post
    For real... this is stupid as all get out... and I play during this time before I go to work, WTF Trove Team Leaders?? Why SOOO many God *amn Updates and patches, all it does is gets annoying.
    U would Say F*** Trove... but I like it, let us play Trove Team!!! God!!
    You know, I find it sad people rant at the Trove team for their patches. And if you got your way, Trove wouldn't even start, because there would be so many bugs and issues being exploited. It may be annoying, but to post rants like these as your first forum post is usually a bad sign anyway. They put time and effort into their game, and patch it to make it better, and not the same old, same old that mastery 200+ players usually find. Please keep stuff like that off the forums, and if you are really that upset at Trove for making the game better, I would have to suggest finding a new game, as this one has constant updates.
    >IGN: Coffeemax
    >Mastery level: 210
    >Club: Leader of Master Architects 100 members, (200 props) and proud officer of NerdRage 315 members (700 props)
    >Have a question about Trove item prices? I know 90% of the prices in the current market as an avid trader

Hey guys what about the knockback stat ? I thought it would be replaced by critical % or damage, not this week ? QQ

Isnt the server down like almost every day?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast