+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Contest] Halloween's A Hoot Costume Contest!

3124 S'mores Lane, Chocolate Falls, Candoria 11389

[Contest] Halloween's A Hoot Costume Contest!

|| Halloween's a Hoot! Costume Contest ||
    Contest goes from October 6 - October 13 at 11:59pm PST

Hey there you creeps and ghouls!
    We're back with another code giveaway spectacular! I'll be giving out Night Owl costumes, Shadow Manta Rays, and a few very special prizes here and there (Moonwing Dragons, Shadow's Eve Costume Packs, etc.) There's so much new stuff that I have to give away that it will give chills down your spine. I decided against an art contest this time (sorry all you artists out there!) mostly because I thought it was time to bring something fresh to mix it up.

Here's the deal: So, around this time of year, people are probably planning out their spooktacular Halloween costumes. What I want YOU guys to do is to get into the spirit of the season and dress up your Trove character! There's going to be a few themes, and what I want you to do is to use everything you have at your disposal; costumes, faces, hats, helmets, mounts, allies, EVERYTHING your character can wear/equip to show off the theme with the best of your ability. The only limit that I will have on this is that mods will not be accepted. The reason being, I don't want people making a mod to complete the requirements, to make it fair.

Here are your themes:

==============================================

|| Carnival of Creeps ||
    Participating in ANY category will earn you a Night Owl code (given out at the end of the contest)
    The winner of this category will earn the Insanisteed and Shadow Manta Ray
    OVERALL winner of ALL categories will win a full MoonWing Dragon!

“The Carnival of Creeps come to the lands of Trove once a year, near Shadow's Eve. All sorts of strange oddities, monstrosities, creepy clowns, and creatures flock to the Carnival. It's a lot like the good hometown carnivals with games, rides, vendors, good food, good friends, just a little more... creepy. Of course, it's all in fun... maybe.”

Catch your Trove character at its strangest. Clowns, side show creeps, bearded ladies, anything and everything you'd find at the creepiest circus around. Getting an appropriate dungeon in the background in a plus for great costumes!

|| Adorable Zoo ||
    Participating in ANY category will earn you a Night Owl code (given out at the end of the contest)
    The winner of this category will earn Kougetsu and Kazuki, the ice and fire fox mounts by Milambit

“ Only the most adorable, fluffy, big-eyed critters can be found in this zoo. Strangely, this zoo only opens around Shadow's Eve to attract the young at heart who avoid all the scary and creepy parts of the season. There's a lovely petting area, pony-rides, and lots and LOTS of candy. How sweet.”

Dress your Trove character up in the cutest animal costumes possible. All animals are welcome! Don't be afraid to use classes other then the Lunar Lancer of course. Also, think about that background!

|| Over the Moon ||
    The winner of this category will earn Starchaser and Wings of Lunacy

“ The Moon seems to hang ever lower as it nears the dreaded Shadow's Eve. Lunar creatures, glowing of white and blackened by night spread acrossed the land from the reaches of space, leaving a eerie glow wherever they wander. The hand of the Daughter of Moon weighs heavily upon Trove.”

Go over the moon with your Trove character! Praise the bleach white light of the Moon and space and make your character look out of this world! Lunar or Aliens or encouraged, but be creative! A starry night makes a lovely background.

|| Trick-or-Treat Trove ||
    The winner of this category will earn a Shadow's Eve Costume Pack, which has 8 costumes in total!

“All around Trove, the spirit of Halloween is just beginning. The Hub now has a lovely autumn feel and the Autumn Pinatas are out and about, starting to warm everyone up to the season of spooks. Trovians are itching for Shadow's Eve, stretching out their candy sacks and gathering their precious costume pieces. The spooktacular has just begun!”

Think about what Trick-or-Treat is truly about. There are those witches, goblins, jack o' lanterns, ghosts, skeletons, and other spooks that creep about in search of candy. The precious thoughts of candy corn and chocolates. A halloween costume truly worthy of a Trovian!

Basic Rules:

1.) Make sure to screenshot your character clearly so I can see your costume.
    2.) Family friendly costumes only please!
    3.) Post all your entries in the same post.
    4.) You can enter all categories, but keep in mind you'll only get one code for Night Owl for participating. Only one screenshot per category though.
    5.) Use original screenshots only please. In other words, it must be your costumes and not one you find online.
    6.) Don't edit your screenshots! Only unedited screenshots please. Use F7 to make all the UI go away for nicer pictures.
    7.) You CAN take screenshots with your friends as long as it's the same category, but make sure you both post on this thread with the screenshot.
    8.) Try to make your costume ORIGINAL. Using an entire costume set will not be as fancy!
    9.) I can add rules as needed.

Note: I'll be taking 100 max participants as to not kill my wonderfully helpful code fairies

As always have a SPOOKTACULAR time dressing up your characters. If you have any questions, make sure to ask me!

That toothbrush! Psycho dentist sage!

Here is my spooooooky entry for the "Trick or Treat" category!

Here is my cutesyyy entry for the "adorible zoo" category! Me and my friend AllisonMarie made a barn in our clubworld and added all the cute animals we could find c:

Here is my outofthisworld(huehue) entry for the "over the moon" category! Again with my friend AllisonMarie c:

IGN: xSherryx

Carnival of Creeps

Over The Moon

Trick-or-Treat Trove

IGN:Alycx

Entry : Carnival of Creeps

Off all carnies I've come across , this one was most peculiar .
    "Step right up , kids! , who can win uncle J's little game ?!" he shouted .
    I do not know why he had real weapons for this game , nor why he held that crowbar in his hands ..
    People say clowns are fun and good , but honestly .. I think you should avoid this one in particular ..
    Giving Free Class coins through refer a friend
    Scythe : ✎ At the moment, this is my all time favorite dungeon in Trove . - I'm honored you like it :3

[/IMG]

Heres my PyroManiac Goblin,He'll burn your bum,with his flamethrower.........not his odor.

This goes to the "Trick Or Treat Trove" category

IGN HonorableFool

Contest without art? lemme see what I can whip-up!
    Alright, Got an Entry for the Adorable Zoo, or more specifically, from my sisters backyard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    #AllTheFlux
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    I still think it looks like you are hoarding glowing bananas

Entry: Carnival of Creeps

IGN: Xodric - Refer-A-Friend code: PDWPK2JRCW6LY7DK6ZRT

Entry: Adorable Zoo

Kitty found some yarn to play with.

Entry: Over the Moon

Whatever it is, it's a mystery...

Entry: Trick-or-Treat Trove

What's old Gruntilda up to now? Off to scare some Trovians with her ghastly appearance of course.

-Might Add Last Category-

IGN: CookieCutter

Entry : Over the Moon
    IGN : 696969

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast