+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should I come back?

Should I come back?

Was the Ocean Biome's cool stuff added? Is the game still worth playing?

Haven't played in a while.
    "dang it, i don't like neon city. got any blocks?" -justinbieber, TROVE2014

justinbieber, knight main, on a team

Wish list
    Candy Barbarian
    Dracolyte
    More Jumps
    More Weapons
    MORE INVENTORY SPACE

Quote Originally Posted by 1V1ME View Post
    Was the Ocean Biome's cool stuff added?
    Not yet but it's being worked on along with sky islands.

If the last time you played was alpha, then a lot of great new things have been added since then. I still enjoy the game myself; I came back the day Closed beta started after alpha ended.

Transmog is in now. You can now save weapon and gear styles with the "style saver" and switch between any gear appearance that you want.

From what I've heard has been implied by devs, the order in which new game features are going to be added is: Gliding and sky island biomes, then Fishing and Ocean biome changes, then cave changes.

Neon Ninja, Candy Barbarian, and Ice Sage are new classes that are now in the game.

Gardening and Ringcrafting (yes rings are in now) have been added to the game.

Candy Biome and Neon City biomes are now in the game.

There has been a change to how forging works slightly; stars on your equipment give you gear levels, which are added to your exp level. If you've maxed a class at 20 but have gear with several stars next to stats, it can raise your level up to 40. Stats with two stars now really buff that stat, so it's pretty awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Aviarei View Post
    If the last time you played was alpha, then a lot of great new things have been added since then. I still enjoy the game myself; I came back the day Closed beta started after alpha ended.

Transmog is in now. You can now save weapon and gear styles with the "style saver" and switch between any gear appearance that you want.

From what I've heard has been implied by devs, the order in which new game features are going to be added is: Gliding and sky island biomes, then Fishing and Ocean biome changes, then cave changes.

Neon Ninja, Candy Barbarian, and Ice Sage are new classes that are now in the game.

Gardening and Ringcrafting (yes rings are in now) have been added to the game.

Candy Biome and Neon City biomes are now in the game.

There has been a change to how forging works slightly; stars on your equipment give you gear levels, which are added to your exp level. If you've maxed a class at 20 but have gear with several stars next to stats, it can raise your level up to 20. Stats with two stars now really buff that stat, so it's pretty awesome!
    Good list of stuff to look forward to, that's for sure. I hope they turn all those creative eyes towards the building part of the game eventually.

+ Reply to Thread