+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Spreadsheet] Class Skill Damage!

Post [Spreadsheet] Class Skill Damage!

Since Every class has its own multiplicator and damage scale I was interested on seeing how your Damage scales with your Damage Stats, so with some research (and a lot of killed mobs Later) I found some pretty interesting stuff!

Link to the Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Update! Now with Revenants Damage Scaling!

This is the Spreadsheet I come up when I was testing out all of my classes abilities, and counted them down to the equasion their damage is scaling.

I solely created this spreadsheet, using no other than my very own classes, the given damage numbers, and some mathemathical equasions if some abilities did not give me a proper damage number.

If something is slightly off, it can be due to the way the game handles floating point counting, resulting in your damage being often off by 1 or 2 points. If there is something that you think needs to be looked at again, feel free to message me and I'll see what I can do :3!

Trovian Opus Magnum

Quote Originally Posted by MysticLugia View Post
    Since Every class has its own multiplicator and damage scale I was interested on seeing how your Damage scales with your Damage Stats, so with some research (and a lot of killed mobs Later) I found some pretty interesting stuff!

Link to the Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

This is the Spreadsheet I come up when I was testing out all of my classes abilities, and counted them down to the equasion their damage is scaling.

I solely created this spreadsheet, using no other than my very own classes, the given damage numbers, and some mathemathical equasions if some abilities did not give me a proper damage number.

If something is slightly off, it can be due to the way the game handles floating point counting, resulting in your damage being often off by 1 or 2 points. If there is something that you think needs to be looked at again, feel free to message me and I'll see what I can do :3!
    This is extremely thorough work, friend, and will definitely be a wonderful ongoing resource for Trovians to reference for ages to come!

Thank you for putting the time and effort into testing and compiling a spreadsheet like this, it will definitely aid in clearing some of the myths and mysteries that surround the vague details of each class haha! I must say that some of the data is surprising to me on initial glance, so I'll definitely have to dedicate some time to more fully read through it as soon as I can!

Banned
    Interesting, certainly worth a look.

Nice work, thanks.

Wow. Great job in creating this spreadsheet. Keep staying awesome!

Now if only we can figure out the formulae for the other stats, like HP Regen or Energy Regen. (I wish anyone luck on the latter one.) The magic Find Formula would be good too.
    40217 (40542 w/ bonus exp from levels 1-10) Mastery Experience // Lvl. 405

This is extremely thorough work, friend, and will definitely be a wonderful ongoing resource for Trovians to reference for ages to come!

Thank you for putting the time and effort into testing and compiling a spreadsheet like this, it will definitely aid in clearing some of the myths and mysteries that surround the vague details of each class haha! I must say that some of the data is surprising to me on initial glance, so I'll definitely have to dedicate some time to more fully read through it as soon as I can!
    I have made some clarifications on certain skills so it isn't as confusing as it looks currently, the text is still the same for the most part though :3 thank you for the compliments though! It took some time, especially with that draeded Pirate Ult, and the RNG in Boomers Ult too.

Quote Originally Posted by Siarcin View Post
    Now if only we can figure out the formulae for the other stats, like HP Regen or Energy Regen. (I wish anyone luck on the latter one.) The magic Find Formula would be good too.
    It would be much easier if there wouldn't be two factors playing a major point in those stats: They scale both with the regenerative stat and the Actual Value itself, you see this very well when you get more health without investing in your Health Regen that it still regenerates faster than before. I will try, maybe I get a formular done. as with ER scaling, this one will be a toughie.

I'm really impressed with this work. 11/10

How were you able to get all that information about hitpoints on bosses from ST? Isn't it hard to get an exact value just testing on the field?

I have requested that this be added to the Guide and FAQ compendium, so hopefully everyone can easily reference it via the sticky in the future!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast