+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [QOL Suggestion] Blue Aura around Neon City Mobs

[QOL Suggestion] Blue Aura around Neon City Mobs

As a quality of life improvement, Neon City mobs could have a light blue (plasma-like) aura similar to the (lava-like) yellow aura of Dragon biome mobs. Given the time people spend farming there for salvage (and styles) I feel it would generally be a positive change.

What's your opinion on mob auras? Would you like to see it added to the Neon City? What about Fae biome auras? Does it make the game too easy? Are there other biomes you'd like to see mob auras?
    Suggestions: Reticule Colour | Mob Auras
    Referral Code: LPZK-XGCW-L3KZ-HJ2R-7D3W
    Why does maintenance take so long? Read this.

(3 month necro bump)

In addition to auras around mobs, I'd like to proprose that loot be visible through walls. Right now you can see a pink outline as a shadow hunter when a mob is marked through a wall. If you kill that mob and it drops a loot, then that loot could also be outlined and visible through the wall. The outline of the loot can be the same colour as the loot itself: Green outlines in level 1-3, Blue in 4-5 etc.
    Suggestions: Reticule Colour | Mob Auras
    Referral Code: LPZK-XGCW-L3KZ-HJ2R-7D3W
    Why does maintenance take so long? Read this.

These are probably the best QOL ideas I've read, and I support both. Whenever I'm hunting in the neon area, most of the time I just find the ranged units when I'm searching and suddenly I'm being hit. Proceed to spinning around trying to figure out where the dang thing is, until eventually I catch a glimpse of the laser. (I am colorblind, so the lack of contrast between them makes it pretty tricky for me to spot them).

As for the item drop, this is great for both SHs and just about everyone else. I couldn't tell you how many times I was hunting with a group, hear the sound in another room, and never end up finding it. Drops in the maze part of the really tall cake dungeon? Good luck. Drops in one of the claustrophobic platforms up the dragon dungeon? Have fun checking every last square.

I like this idea. I never noticed the glow in the dragon biome as I don't like being there, but I love the Neon biome and so I would really appreciate this. If not for quality of life, then for coolness factor!

+ Reply to Thread