+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scammers

flux is flux

"because he can"
    MODS IF THE PICTURE IS INNAPROPRIATE please just take it down and message me? no need for a ban. The pic has literally no names on it.

MODS IF THE PICTURE IS INNAPROPRIATE please just take it down and message me? no need for a ban. The pic has literally no names on it.

Quote Originally Posted by AmongstEnemies View Post
    so how do we bring justice to the world of trove....
    You simply can't, Trove is like real-life, Monopolies, Scammers, and basically everything, Except a justice department.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    #AllTheFlux
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    I still think it looks like you are hoarding glowing bananas

Quote Originally Posted by AmongstEnemies View Post
    so how do we bring justice to the world of trove....
    Sadly, we(players) cannot bring justice beside sharing your experience / knowledge to player(s) you know. It's up to the devs & their support team to swing an hammer while riding radiant steeds in the morning sun!

Speaking of justice... does anyone knows if Trion use GS (Game Sage) or anything to help them? Game sage are usually player(s) with a large knowledge of the game that helps bring issues / concerns to the devs ears. They also try to help out players in need by pointing them in the right direction.

I would love to apply for something like that.

P.S. I recommend removing that picture before you get a warning or worst. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Siimon View Post
    Sadly, we(players) cannot bring justice beside sharing your experience / knowledge to player(s) you know. It's up to the devs & their support team to swing an hammer while riding radiant steeds in the morning sun!

Speaking of justice... does anyone knows if Trion use GS (Game Sage) or anything to help them? Game sage are usually player(s) with a large knowledge of the game that helps bring issues / concerns to the devs ears. They also try to help out players in need by pointing them in the right direction.

I would love to apply for something like that.

P.S. I recommend removing that picture before you get a warning or worst. :x
    I mean I Deleted every name from the pic. And yeah that sounds like a great program!

Been here since Alpha, A small base on a asteroid around Saturn
    Heck yah. I would sign up for game sage. I've been a game sage in a few games now. I really think at time, this game really needs it, especially with the scammers....but I believe they said before they had a firm stance on all their games about not helping out scam stuff.
    My YouTube
    Refer-A-Friend

IGN: Corvas :Club Owner: The Alien Abducted. : Mastery Level: 70
    Classes: Boomeranger, Level 20 *8/26/2015*,

Methods of reporting issues:
    • Submit an in-game ticket with details of the incident.
    • Contact Fasti via the forum private message system.
      • (Note: I am unsure of the official policy on this; he has requested that players bring suspicious activity as well as bugs to him via private message on the forums in the past, so I assume he accepts these even if he cannot directly resolve the issue, as it is preferable to making forum posts that may contradict forum rules. I suspect that this is reserved for more serious or pressing concerns, so I recommend using the above two options for general matters instead.)

Thoroughness is always key, regardless of what method you pursue!

"Amongst Freinemies"

Cant help it, I lol'd. That club name should've been enough warning to stay away.
    Knight : 22/7.6 Guns : 18/5.9 Fae : 30/8.9 Draco : 30/10.8 Neon : 20/7.9 Barb : 20/6.8 Sage : 19/6.6 Hunt : 30/8.6 Pirate : 30/12.4 Boom : 30/15.2 Tomb : 30/13.8 Lunar : 17/6.9 Rev :17/6.6 Chloro : 30/18.5 Dino : 17/7.2 Vang : 0/0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2