Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: World record 9/21/2015

Quote Originally Posted by Archthious View Post
    but 8 pirate captians op
    If that is so, why does your Signature say you arent lvl 42 Pirate Captian? :P

But on a serious note, I never really thought of 8 Pirate Captians. Are you saying OP damage wise, or OP because of all the mob aggro that can be created with their kit?

Quote Originally Posted by SICC View Post

But on a serious note, I never really thought of 8 Pirate Captians. Are you saying OP damage wise, or OP because of all the mob aggro that can be created with their kit?
    because maybe I'm lvl 40 pirate.. and I'm saying op in general.. maybe a hint, who knows, take it however you want to take it.
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★
    My Steam ---><--- My Steam
    Old Clubs: Babecity, and AmongstFrienemies
    NA, Mastery 200+
    Old Sig, Might update one day who knows.
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★

Sadly, just 1 PC would do the trick if its a trick with the mob aggro. Arch was probably just messing around. >.<

Another thing I found was, they required that;

LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WITH 4 RADIANT WEAPONS+ ONLY!!!@!!@!@!@ (MUST HAVE GUN)

Like really, A radiant gun? Im sorry but the GS and Pirate arent up to par to justify having a radiant gun. Im my opinion at least.
    I have 2 radiant staffs & 3+ radiant swords... I love my melee classes. :s

TIME-BREAKER: First tip... Start the fight with 8 IS > All ult together > Everyone swap to dps class asap > Do "tons of dmg".

I'll add more tips... when the time comes!

Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    /smh. It's the second week.....I wonder if there Will be threads every week daughter of the moon on hard mode is killed? People will most def improve their times over time. Practice makes perfect
    Practice never makes perfect lol, it only makes improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by Archthious View Post
    because maybe I'm lvl 40 pirate.. and I'm saying op in general.. maybe a hint, who knows, take it however you want to take it.

I'll have to keep that mind, I still have other things I want to make Radiant before I would ever consider making a gun Radiant.

Quote Originally Posted by Popura View Post
    Ha! Haha! You though I'd put my best time on the boards immediate?

How naive of you. How very naive I never claim world record and you want to claim it at 321s? HA! Somebody tell me this is a joke. I'll let you enjoy it man, if you'd stay silent at being the top instead of boasting on General Chat I would have turn a blind eye on it.

But 321s? You still need a lot of work to do.
    no because its not as good as ours. we hold the world record. I dont know what your issue is.

Another thing I found was, they required that;

LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WITH 4 RADIANT WEAPONS+ ONLY!!!@!!@!@!@ (MUST HAVE GUN)

Like really, A radiant gun? Im sorry but the GS and Pirate arent up to par to justify having a radiant gun. Im my opinion at least.
    you must be a pro. 10/10 IGN

tells me how to do dotm. probs doesnt even have purp name. Thanks for the tips bro, you're nobody worth taking advice from.

Quote Originally Posted by AmongstEnemies View Post
    you must be a pro. 10/10 IGN

tells me how to do dotm. probs doesnt even have purp name. Thanks for the tips bro, you're nobody worth taking advice from.
    Purple name doesn't mean much Bro, it only means you spent time trying to kill a boss faster than others, plus, guess what? DOTM doesn't even take skill, At All, only takes expensive equipment and a team of 8 people who can maintain concentration long enough to keep shooting, if you want skill, play something else, Trove is a casual game, and It, will stay like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    #AllTheFlux
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    I still think it looks like you are hoarding glowing bananas

Quote Originally Posted by Magma_Guard View Post
    Purple name doesn't mean much Bro, it only means you spent time trying to kill a boss faster than others, plus, guess what? DOTM doesn't even take skill, At All, only takes expensive equipment and a team of 8 people who can maintain concentration long enough to keep shooting, if you want skill, play something else, Trove is a casual game, and It, will stay like that.
    you're right trove is a very easy game. I've just taken time to help cultivate a club full of at least 8 individuals who are better than all the others.

its the only means for bragging rights atm, unless you spend 6 hours a day trading which is no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by AmongstEnemies View Post
    you're right trove is a very easy game. I've just taken time to help cultivate a club full of at least 8 individuals who are better than all the others.

its the only means for bragging rights atm, unless you spend 6 hours a day trading which is no fun.
    Well, the Bragging rights are definitely tasty, anyway, Congrats on your Purple name and the fact you once again got the top spot on today's leaderboards!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    #AllTheFlux
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    I still think it looks like you are hoarding glowing bananas

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast