Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Results 101 to 108 of 108

Thread: World record 9/21/2015

  1. #101
    Senior Member Obvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    110
    I think they nerfed it,this was on a bad run for us.
    I think 250 seconds is possible!



    Best of luck to all the other groups running it!

    Our club is still recruiting maxout players!
    IGN: Obvi

  2. #102
    Senior Member Feelthechill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    2,542
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBinkles View Post
    Yo...Y'all got beat :P
    Haha he did!

    Quote Originally Posted by Obvi View Post
    I think they nerfed it,this was on a bad run for us.
    I think 250 seconds is possible!

    Best of luck to all the other groups running it!

    Our club is still recruiting maxout players!
    Thank you so much for beating the kid that's full of himself. Good job =)

    IGN: Treecko | Recently came back to Trove, 420(blazeit)+ Mastery | 16.3k PR SH Main
    From 1st cache :^)
    7GZJDE7YR7HGM7NXW6DM Redeem this referral code if below mastery 20 for a free class coin and to help AlecoX get his dragon


  3. #103
    Senior Member Aetheonus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Church of Q'bthulhu
    Posts
    3,192
    This thread has gone so far off topic and become so toxic in its discussion that I definitely feel it should be locked or removed at this point haha.

    We are all fellow Trovians in this community, so we should definitely do our best to remain respectful towards one another and constructive in our discussions!

  4. #104
    Senior Member MainFrame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Data Apartments 00110100 , Neon City
    Posts
    1,492
    Proof that Trove Devs did a good job providing end-game content for high level players.

    Now let's just see how long it lasts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aetheonus View Post
    This thread has gone so far off topic and become so toxic in its discussion that I definitely feel it should be locked or removed at this point haha.

    We are all fellow Trovians in this community, so we should definitely do our best to remain respectful towards one another and constructive in our discussions!
    And if morality in itself is not enough to persuade you, realize that more than half of this topic is against the ToS.
    Starting the robotic rebellion one raw_input() at a time.
    Shadow Arena Theme Sheet Music
    /joinworld 8243130327834050524 for The Cult of Kevin
    #comebackkevin


  5. #105
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    6
    Who is this kid?!

  6. #106
    Senior Member Feelthechill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    2,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Aetheonus View Post
    This thread has gone so far off topic and become so toxic in its discussion that I definitely feel it should be locked or removed at this point haha.

    We are all fellow Trovians in this community, so we should definitely do our best to remain respectful towards one another and constructive in our discussions!
    This is why devs shouldn't have brought something this competitive into Trove, hopefully pvp isn't competitive else it would be much much worse than what ST's have done

    IGN: Treecko | Recently came back to Trove, 420(blazeit)+ Mastery | 16.3k PR SH Main
    From 1st cache :^)
    7GZJDE7YR7HGM7NXW6DM Redeem this referral code if below mastery 20 for a free class coin and to help AlecoX get his dragon


  7. #107
    Senior Member MainFrame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Data Apartments 00110100 , Neon City
    Posts
    1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelthechill View Post
    This is why devs shouldn't have brought something this competitive into Trove, hopefully pvp isn't competitive else it would be much much worse than what ST's have done
    Anything can be competitive. Some guy once posted a picture with his Referral Dragon and got responses like "Totally used alternate accounts" and "No one cares, show off." People have control over themselves and should have the discipline to have good sportsmanship.
    Starting the robotic rebellion one raw_input() at a time.
    Shadow Arena Theme Sheet Music
    /joinworld 8243130327834050524 for The Cult of Kevin
    #comebackkevin


  8. #108
    Developer
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,273
    I am going to close this thread now as it is no longer productive.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts