+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does the ice sage bubble block 1hko?

Quote Originally Posted by Coco Pommel View Post
    the Ice sage is really, really bad against Daughter of The Moon
    LOL this made me laugh so much seeing as i tanked the heck out of that boss with the ice sage
    Yo, help out one of my friends. use this code if you're under mastery rank 20
    Z963LZEHGE7RFHFRF9Z2
    apply it here:

Yeah it's a pretty good way of surviving with ice sage, however if you're having to use it too often because it keeps breaking then it can make playing Ice Sage effectively harder and really just turns you into a floating target.
    There's also the issue (that the knights "invincibility" shield seems to share) were as burning seems to damage you anyway which will make fighting bosses who inflict burning a pain to kill.
    Oh look it's another referral code please click it if you're not already sick of seeing these things:

https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

My name here is the same there. Are you happy now? My Signature looks like a beggars sign. *sits in the corner and cries*

Just the fact that the sage slows her down already makes it worth. Specially on the third phase. Too bad they decreased the ice sage's rmb range. Her attacks aren't too fast, so using cat allies won't be a huge difference. But remember, it is a resistance, not strenght test, so use the cats anyways.

If you equip your vitality ring and build enough jumps, you can do it.

I still preffer the Boomeranger, but the Sage is as good as it. Starts with Swords, then on the third phase change to a bow till the end.

Quote Originally Posted by torakwolf View Post
    just the fact that the sage slows her down already makes it worth. Specially on the third phase. Too bad they decreased the ice sage's rmb range. Her attacks aren't too fast, so using cat allies won't be a huge difference. But remember, it is a resistance, not strenght test, so use the cats anyways.

If you equip your vitality ring and build enough jumps, you can do it.

I still preffer the boomeranger, but the sage is as good as it. Starts with swords, then on the third phase change to a bow till the end.
    what is with all the necros today

Mastery Level: 200
    Refer-a-friend code: KGZ37FRZMJFXHCENFK2Z

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2