+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raptor Soultrap.

Raptor Soultrap.

Hi guys.

I have been looking everywhere for 2 days and there is absolutely no pirate ship with a raptor trader. Is it normal? I found probably every one of them 100 times each and yet none of the one I need.

Are they not found in 10+ zone? I also tried 8+ with no success.. Please help.

As long as you can find a glim pirate (the sail has a face with a red outline) just check his stock. If he does not have the item you want go a decent distance away and come back to the ship, this will unload and reload the pirate with different stock, keep doing this until you find what you want. The ideal situation is having two glim pirates near each other and hop between the two. Please note that if other players are near the pirate it will stay loaded so this won't work.

I'm pretty sure that there is not a bug since I saw a Raptor seller on the pts just before the patch, just do as Wolfenstian said (you can also use origin potions and wait for about 35 secs if you feel like doing something else at the same time).

Thx alot for your help! I was able to get the red raptor finally.
    It make things really easier x)

+ Reply to Thread