+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 112 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Garden of Wool - Established Club Recruiting Fellow Mature and Friendly Players

1) Your in game name: _KralDaemon_

2) Times you play Trove (please include time zone): It's random but I try to login as often as possible

3) Do you agree to follow the rules and maintain the welcoming, friendly and respectful environment within GoW? Yes

4) Tell us a little about yourself: I've played Trove for a while and, after returning from a break, want to join other players in a friendly and fun club and hopefully see what else the game has to offer.

5) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool? It looked like a friendly community with helpful people and nice clubworld I feel I could take some inspiration from for my personal world (Club but I'm the only member due to it being my "private" world)

6) What do you expect from our community? To get involved with a friendly and like minded community, hit some shadow temples/raids/dragon coin runs and have some fun!

7) How active do you plan to be within the club on a regular basis? If work, recording etc isn't being done I'm normally on Trove

Lots of new members recently!

Club 1 year anniversary is coming up real soon with a full day of activities planned

TheMechanicalMan
    6:30-10:00 (mountain time zone)
    I agree
    I have been playing the game since the azulian dragon came out. I love trove its my second most favorite game.
    I want to join because I have never really got into any of these types of clubs, and I want to see what it is like.
    I expect more than average. This seems like a very serious thing and the community seems really, REALLY nice.
    I get on either every other day, or every day, sometimes I cant get on 24/7 but I get on fairly often.

Hey there, I posted a few months ago but had to quit before I got a response. Real life, yanno?
    1) Your in game name: AdelaideMarmalade

2) Times you play Trove (please include time zone): EST 5pm-10pm, days vary but I'm most active on tuesdays or wednesdays

3) Do you agree to follow the rules and maintain the welcoming, friendly and respectful environment within GoW? Yep yep

4) Tell us a little about yourself: I usually play solo, I'm mid twenties and work full time, but make an effort to put in some time each week to trove. Used to be big into MMOs but have taken to more casual gaming recently.

5) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool? While I'd rather solo, I find to reach more challenging content I need a group. There's only so much a fae can solo!

6) What do you expect from our community? To have some reliable friends around to do hourly challenges and ST runs with. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the club world pvp games, too.

7) How active do you plan to be within the club on a regular basis? (chat, events, ST runs, activities, mini games etc) I try to remain neutral, so I don't chat much unless it's about the game/class/events. That might change if I really like the community! We'll see

1) Your in game name:Vilezi

2) Times you play Trove (please include time zone):12am - 7pm

3) Do you agree to follow the rules and maintain the welcoming, friendly and respectful environment within GoW? Yes

4) Tell us a little about yourself: Im a friendly and helpful player who is looking for a good club in trove. Im 20y old and my favorite thing to do is just play games. I enjoy trove and want to help others as much as i can!

5) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool? Im just looking for good and friendly club and my pal told me about this one!

6) What do you expect from our community? Helping out and fun raids and nice and friendly people.

7) How active do you plan to be within the club on a regular basis? (chat, events, ST runs, activities, mini games etc) Ill do everything and i usually chat alot. I can carry some low lvl players and be helpful

1) Your in game name: Skelep

2) Times you play Trove (please include time zone): Usually 12am-6pm PHT depends on daily schedule but will remain active during weekends.

3) Do you agree to follow the rules and maintain the welcoming, friendly and respectful environment within GoW? I agree.

4) Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing for half a year back and i remember when players needed to find shadow towers in biomes, pepperidge farm remembers. good old times that was.
    just got back 6 days ago, love humor and would help my fellow trovians whenever i can.

5) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool? I've been playing alone lately, ever since i got back, i would like to join and threat the club as family and stay for the rest of my time here in trove.

6) What do you expect from our community? A great community that helps each other, have interesting conversations and have great moments that i would most likely cherish.

7) How active do you plan to be within the club on a regular basis? (chat, events, ST runs, activities, mini games etc) I always love to have a chat with people, would be extremely active on club activities, and about ST or farm runs i'm always up for it.

1) Your in game name: PapaBearZ

2) Times you play Trove (please include time zone): depends on mood but each day i play 2-3 hours

3) Do you agree to follow the rules and maintain the welcoming, friendly and respectful environment within GoW? Ayeeeeeeeeee Capt!!

4) Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing trove since closed beta and take a looooonggg break 4 months..sometimes i play sme cs:go or dota 2...

5) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool?? my last club alr inactive..and want to make some friends + have fun together

6) What do you expect from our community? dunno...i dont have expectation :P

7) How active do you plan to be within the club on a regular basis? chat,have fun together,mining,do club activities,make some stoopid memories together mwahahahahaha....

sorry for my english

1) Your in game name: My in game name is Lil_Jawa

2) Times you play Trove (please include time zone): Aest (UTC +10) ill play on weekdays from 3:00 PM to 8:30 Pm on Weekends 24/7

3) Do you agree to follow the rules and maintain the welcoming, friendly and respectful environment within GoW? Yes i agree i have been apart of many communities and i try to respect every command and rule that there is.

4) Tell us a little about yourself: Im a 16 High school student who lives in Australia i have been apart of a few communities such as Uppercut servers, Clan BNR and Craftau. Also i the member Rainiie from a previous clan.

5) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool? I want to enjoy trove with people and friends and be able to receive help and give help where needed

6) What do you expect from our community? A fun all round and enjoyable experience

7) How active do you plan to be within the club on a regular basis? (chat, events, ST runs, activities, mini games etc) I like to talk through mic and type in game and I will come to events if im am able too.

Thanks for reading i really hope i get accepted

1) Your in game name: Quiglz_N_Squiglz

2) Times you play Trove (please include time zone): generally around 3pm to 12am, CT (central)

3) Do you agree to follow the rules and maintain the welcoming, friendly and respectful environment within GoW? Hoping checking the "yes" box is enough here. In other words, yes.

4) Tell us a little about yourself: Played trove way back when, remade my account when it transferred to steam. Age: I can vote in the US, thats all yall get. Gender is male, and i love Saturdays because no work.

5) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool? the events seem attractive and i would love to farm st and materials not by my lonesome.

6) What do you expect from our community? Maturity and Fun-ness? is that a word? A nice chat free of spammy jerks. (A sheep statue or two wouldn't hurt)

7) How active do you plan to be within the club on a regular basis? (chat, events, ST runs, activities, mini games etc) Anything that goes on on saturdays and sometimes sundays. ST runs whenever i can. Chat when relevant, and talking to ppl about stuff is fun too. Anyhting else eye catching i suppose.

1) Your in game name: Knight_Tristan

2) Times you play Trove (please include time zone): AEST (UTC +10) 3-4 hrs per day, sometimes will not play on a day at all.

3) Do you agree to follow the rules and maintain the welcoming, friendly and respectful environment within GoW? Yes, absolutely.

4) Tell us a little about yourself: I like sleep, like a lot, and I'm pretty lazy, but can be pretty out there when it comes to certain things. I really enjoy playing games, and Trove is among my top at the moment, so I've invested some amount of time into it as it is, my other games I like are Bastion and Terraria.

5) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool? I was recommended to join GoW by a friend in the club, who goes by Lil_Jawa, and I read up on the club on the post above, and it indicated mature and laid-back club, and so I was interested in joining.

6) What do you expect from our community? I expect to be fitted well into the atmosphere of the community, and play in a wide community of mature and great players from different backgrounds and coordinate myself well into the clubs environment.

7) How active do you plan to be within the club on a regular basis? (chat, events, ST runs, activities, mini games etc) I'll go to some events, due to timezone issues, and I will attempt to fit myself into chat in some way or another.

+ Reply to Thread