+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1069

Thread: Garden of Wool - Established Club Recruiting Fellow Mature and Friendly Players

Quote Originally Posted by JasLaguna View Post
    Hi Sheepski! I'm interested in joining a mature and relaxed guild. I'd love to get an invite! IGN is JasLaguna. Thanks for your consideration!
    1) Your in game name:
    Linvar
    2) What time zone are you located in?
    EST
    3) How often do you play Trove?
    everyday when I can
    4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree?
    I Agree
    5) Are you Age 16 or above? (younger players may apply but will need to be interviewed in game first - this is to ensure we keep the mature environment).
    6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool?
    Heard it is nice, would like to join the community
    7) Why do you think you would fit into our community?
    I am new, helpful with other playersif they helped me, IŽd help the community grow.

I have to say, this club sounds enticing and amazing and I'm highly interested.

1) Your in game name:
    yaoizo (Shhh, don't mind it, it's an old inside joke.)

GMT+1 (Central European!)

I've got periods where I addictively play it daily, so fairly often. I might disappear sometimes but I do return eventually and I think a nice club would *especially* encourage me to play more.

Absolutely!!

5) Are you Age 16 or above?
    That I am. Young, but above that.

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community?
    I like having objective discussions without them devolving into an argument and I think that'd be an actual possibility here! I also would like a club where I don't feel a strange pressure to work for it (like one of the clubs I'm currently in) and where people would be happy to help and answer questions. I'm also a very talkative person and it'd be nice to have people to talk to about mature subjects! Additionally, I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns and I'm pretty socially sensitive so it'd be nice to have a club that wouldn't mind my identity or throw around slurs all willy-nilly.

Send Torivyn, Torlyna, Hyulles, Linvar and yaoizo a friendrequest because you weren't online when i tried inviting you all

1) Your in game name: KapoChan

2) What time zone are you located in? GMT 0:00

3) How often do you play Trove? Regularly

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? Yes.

5) Are you Age 16 or above? Yes.

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community? I wish to join because I want to find other people to play with and embrace a community of fellow players.

1) Your in game name:
    Diseased

PST

Most Days

Yes I agree

Yes

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community?
    Sounds like a good community full of some older players like myself.

1) Your in game name: Syn_Erji

2) What time zone are you located in? GMT+10 [Australia]

3) How often do you play Trove? Lots [3-4 days+ ]

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? Yes!

5) Are you Age 16 or above? Yes!

A mature, active and friendly trove community? of courses i want in lol, [been looking for one for awhile ]. I am a fun and friendly aussie thats looking for a good club to join and i belive i would be a good fit, especially oncce i get used to the game a bit more [new player] i will be even more useful because i love to help out other people/guildies when i can

1) Your in game name:
    m3g4d34th
    I'm maining revenant, atm at ~18k PR.

GMT+2

A couple hours a day. Sometimes I might not be around a day or two (it's normal to have life, right?), but I always come back.

Double yes.

Yes, I'm 27.

I aim to finding nice and mature people to play with. Your club seems to be both large in terms of people in it (more chances to find people to play with) and doesn't approve applications from kids. I'm sure I'd fit into community because I'm helpful, I'm a good team player, and I'm down for some fun - just like you, right?

Hello I'm new (playing for about a month) and would love to join a club my user name is PandaDaPanda if you are still recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Pandadapanda View Post
    Hello I'm new (playing for about a month) and would love to join a club my user name is PandaDaPanda if you are still recruiting
    Read the original post on page 1 and then answer these questions as instructed in that post.

1) Your in game name:

Join request

I would like to join In game name is hujo im in eastern time i play trove almost daily and im 19 i have played from launch with little other people i want some people to play along with.

+ Reply to Thread