+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Celestial Empire- The FIRST Roleplay Club!

Cool Celestial Empire- The FIRST Roleplay Club!

Hello there! I'm Kaimando (The one that is resending the recruitment message every freakin' day! :P) !

The Leader of the

We're All-Class, Roleplay Club.

What is Roleplay?
    Roleplay, Also known as RP is a playing method, REALLY different from the others. RP is about our characters! Where NO ONE is overpowered, everyone is.. well.. the same. We're not farming EXP, we're developing our back stories, from where we're coming from, what are our goals "in Trovian Life"
    and then, meeting our new friends, persons, masters or enemies, we're making new stories all the time!

Kind of complicated (Coz i dunno English THAT well to Describe it! xD ) isn't it? Let me give you an example then!

When you were small, you were plaing dolls, LEGO figures.. action figures.. Imagining, you're that character... making it stories etc. etc.

THIS is RP. Coming inside who you're in game, trying to Develop this character however you can, to make it famous, rich, popular, or maybe hated, alone...evil.... that's who you can be in Roleplay, it is acting-like-in-real-life-here play method!

So. Now when you're informed/reminded what RP is. Let me tell you our Clubworld BG story.... (And full storeh of Club creation to now! )

A long time Ago.. on an ancient, old Island lived different Tribes... They were in a huge war for five years.. not giving their gods any mark of worshipping in peace... The Neonic City... The School of Dracolytes... The land of Faes... The Gunland and Knights society were fighting each other to one day.. the day of the flood... Gods had a small gathering, Demanded from each others to tell their worshippers about peace, from now on. Forever... Anyoway, the Tribes ignored the order from "higher" spheres and were punished.. By a Flood of course... they all seen the panic... until the leaders gave up, they prepared one thing for the enraged gods.... the flood, made them Unite... they created a forest, The land of unity, to show the gods they have stopped the fight. for now and forever, but enraged ancient gods aren't ones that can be bribed so easily! they covered the Lands of unity by fires, and didn't let anyone to trespass it.... they drown everything benath the grounds.. letting only some creatures escape the water.... one of them, was a dragon... the Grand, grand, Grand father of Me, Kaimando... Saddly, everyone of my family that knew about those lands died decades ago.. Now when I'm ninety years old Dragon's Halfblood.. I seen one thing in my dreams... this land... It was great! full of life, peace and people.... and i seen myself, in the throne, that was placed in the circle. there were about... six, maybe more of them.. I don't really cared about this... Until i seen a Journal.. journal about Lands of the Empire... there was told one thing no one actually told anyone! 'Before the lands completely flooded, last people of the island.. called the full land... to apologize the gods... when the water reached their necks.. they told ONE thing.. "We're going to Die, on our lands.... apologizing to Celestial Gods... let those lands take the name of the Celestial Empire of tribes! To calm them down!" Then... the lands have stopped drowning underwater... everything was drown down anyway.. except small hill..." There was everything, the plans for the Portal linking it, the locations of some tablets, that could recreate the lands... everything i had to know about how to recreate the whole Celestial Empire! I didn't marned the chance, I took My two friends, likto and Dyzio and came on the island, found the first tablets, and recreated the lands.. most of them. And now, we'll need you, youngling, to help the case and reunite the ancient grounds and rebild what is destroyed!

That's it, you're now well-informed about us! here, in this post, tell me your in game names for a recruitment and some questions if you have any.

Some infromation about you, your BG story and your experience in RP too if you can!

I have Estabilished a Raidcal with a recruitment channel! Here's the ID! 9955139

(If Channel is empty, I'm sorry, the Channel masters etc are going to be estabilished ASAP, till then, I'm sorry for the problems!)

AND from now on we got our brand new website opened were will be info, events notes, background stories and much more!

take the linK! celestialempire.shivtr.com

See you in the Game!

~Kaimando~

(I do not own Trove's Logo and it is only used for a decorative and informating purposes, Text generated by me Via Cooltext.com.)

Hello. I love Roleplaying. I used to play a lot of Never Winter Nights online due to the huge RP communities. It was awesome. I also Roleplayed a bit on Tera and on Warframe. My IGN is Skyes and I would love to join your Club

Hey I am pretty new to the role play scene and was wondering if you will accept noobs like myself. And of course my IGN is 8BItIndian. Also do you guys have a Team-speak or Skype etc...? Can't wai to join your club

Seems fun~ Count me in!!!

IGN: Zatchex

I would like to join. I haven't rp in a long time and it would be nice to rp again

I heard there be a gathering of Trovians around these parts. I want to see what all the commotions is about. I have been stirred from my drake slumber.

In all seriousness. I think Trove is an excellent op to rp again. IGN - Millarduck

Great news and bad news guys. AND about how-to-get-in-club-via-here. ('coz i cannot always catch you guys between playing, RPing and building our Club world. )

First things first. About the recruitment. I have full hands of work (School,games,friends) So, I'll need your initiative to take part in it, and by that i mean, if you read about us here, try to find me in game via friendlist or Global Chat. If i'm not doing the recruitment message for some time. This doesn't mean i won't send the advert again! :P. I just need a lil' break between recruitments. and people that will help me and take care of recruitment too, I recruited in about two weeks about 50 people, so that's about 8,5-9% of overall Club membership slots. so if ONE man can make this amount in two weeks, imagine how big our little RP communty will grow up!

So if you guys are interested iin recruitment or to be a recruiter in our ranks in one shortcut:

Find me somehow.--->Tell me about it.--->be one of us or a recruiter ASAP.

Now the news:

lemmee start from the bad ones.

-Our best architect, Tigra, left the guild from.. welp, me. but that's a long story.

-CW: still WIP, and it will take some time yet to be officially opened with all atrractions.
    Good news.

+Our second architect, Bexi have a lot of work, and she won't do anything without a hand or two! (it is another thing you guys can sign into! ;P)

+We're one of the best threads in clubs tab!

-------------------------News ends up here.---------------------------------------

See you soon! ~Kaimando~

Hello! I'd like to join this particular club. IGN is - LeDiscordioFlair

Like to join

Hi I would love to join your club but new to roleplaying but loveing this game so much I really want to get involved in the community iv started makeing a club world of my own you could use as another location for thing I'm going to keep it very fantasy in style my IGN is chal

Cool

count me in!!
    IGN: ClearWheat

+ Reply to Thread