+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 98 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast

Thread: Garden of Wool - Established Club Recruiting Fellow Mature and Friendly Players

up to date

1) Your in game name: thegreytroll

2) What time zone are you located in? PST

3) How often do you play Trove? Fairly often, about an hour or two daily

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? Yes and yes

5) Are you Age 16 or above? Yes

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community? Just looking for a consistent group of people to discuss the game with and participate in club-stuff, maybe also ask for advice since I've just returned from a year-long hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreytroll View Post
    1) Your in game name: thegreytroll
    Hi, thegreytroll. I've sent you a friend request in game. Please let me know when you're online and I'll send you an invite to the club. Looking forward to meeting you in game!

Wyndsong

IGN: Wyndsong

1) Your in game name:
    Eiysian
    2) What time zone are you located in?
    Eastern
    3) How often do you play Trove?
    2-3hrs a day
    4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree?
    Yes, yes
    5) Are you Age 16 or above?
    Yes
    6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community?
    Trying to get back into Trove, looking for active/talkative people to play with

1) Your in game name: McNiiby

2) What time zone are you located in? PST

3) How often do you play Trove? 16 hours a week

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? Yes

5) Are you Age 16 or above? Yes

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community? I know someone in the clan and I also just want more people to play with since the majority of my friends quit playing.

We're all caught up with invites and/or friend requests. Welcome to all the new members!

IGN: kurser

Times you play Trove: Everyday 4-7 hours EST may vary

Tell us a little about yourself: Im just a friendly casual player thats been playing trove since the summer of 2016, stopped playing for a while but just got back into the game and I'm staying this time :P. Also I am currently maining a revenant but may main gunslinger, knight, and candy barb soon

Why do you want to join Garden of Wool? I want to just hang out and talk (as well as have lots of fun) with (or do dungeons with) with a active club that ACTUALLY HAS FRIENDLY PEOPLE

What do you expect from our community? Friendly, awesome people to chat with or do dungeons/ST (shadow tower) with

How active do you plan to be within the club on a regular basis? (chat, events, ST runs, activities, mini games etc) I really like to do events and minigames and pretty much everything else cause its funny to play and watch with people that have a friendly atmosphere, so I will be active within the club everyday (unless some issue pops up). I can' t wait to meet all of the awesome people in your club!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurser View Post
    IGN: kurser
    Hi, Kurser. I've sent you a friend request in game. Please let me know when you're online and I'll send you an invite to the club. Looking forward to meeting you!

1) Your in game name: JustAnErr0r

2) What time zone are you located in? MESZ

3) How often do you play Trove? almost every day

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? sure I did and yes I do.

5) Are you Age 16 or above? Yes I am.

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community? One of my best friend (IcyQu) is already in your club and only talks good about it. So I decided to apply an get in to a nice club to have some fund ingame with others

1) Your in game name:
    Zumoku

2) What time zone are you located in?
    PST

3) How often do you play Trove?
    Working on playing every day.

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree?
    Yes and yes!

5) Are you Age 16 or above?
    Yes, I am 31.

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community?
    I want to play with caring people who genuinely enjoy this game. I can't really say why I think I would fit in. Because I'm fun to be around?

+ Reply to Thread