+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Garden of Wool - Established Club Recruiting Fellow Mature and Friendly Players

Garden of Wool - Established Club Recruiting Respectful, Mature and Friendly Players

Wow we just hit 2 years as a club, and had a 3000+ Pinata party to celebrate. Thank you to everyone who has made this community what it is over the years!

We are looking for like minded members to engage with the community via chat, events and Discord, helping our community to flourish further.

About Us - check out our Club Site

Simply put, Garden of Wool is the foremost Trove community, focused on fun with a mature attitude, and the friendly and respectful environment. The focus is always on enjoying the game, in whatever way that is for you! This is a place to get to know the members, make friends, feel at home and look forward to logging on to each day.

We have been around since the launch of the game, have an expansive club world filled with creativity and all the conveniences you need. Chat is often filled with a mix of humour, social talk, and the usual Trove related stuff.

We run semi-regular events which are open to every member, to alleviate the grind and inject some extra fun into your gaming time. We have created many mini games such as: mini golf, "walk-the-plank", connect 4, plinko, 2 boat courses, gliding course, volleyball, football, 0G football and various pvp arenas. We also run many fun events such as treasure/scavenger hunts.

Throughout this year we have grown our member base, reach, reputation and the scale at which we operate - and our events and club world have drawn recognition from the developers such as here

Click on the club site link above to see information on the club, events, ST groups and more.

The combination of a warm, friendly and respectful community and regular events/activities really adds a unique level of fun to the game for our members and helps to break up the daily grind.

We also have a Discord (voice and text communication) server dedicated to Trove as well as other games where you can talk and get to know people, and play with friends cross-games.

Some Testimonies:

Rules

So, to allow us to maintain the environment and community that we have fostered, there are a few basic rules to follow:

- While there is no age requirement, it is important that our members are mature and grown up in their behaviour.
    - No drama, begging/asking for handouts, spam and trade chat.
    - Be respectful, friendly and sociable to fellow members.
    - Only myself and some very trusted individuals have building rights.
    - Naturally, we're an English speaking club, so please keep chat to English.

How To Join

If you're interested in joining us, please reply to this thread answering the below questions, or fill out the application form on our site here.

Once you have done that, we shall consider your application before adding you to our Friend's Lists in game so that we can invite you to the club, if accepted. Please keep an eye out for this request, it is so that we know when you are online.

1) Your in game name:

2) What time zone are you located in?

3) How often do you play Trove?

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree?

5) Are you Age 16 or above?

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community?

You are welcome to /joinworld Garden of Wool and have a look around and whisper any of the officer team (Ajo, Woo, Wyndsong or Voltrabbit) with questions etc in the mean time.

Hey Sheepski. If you send me an invite then I'll gladly join. My IGN is Ashgrove

Hey. I wouldn't mind joining if you will have me.
    IGN: WoolyChicken

Added you both to friend's list - will invite when online

Hi, my wife and I have been looking for a mature club for some good chat and questing. IGN: TheDeadEye and Ajo

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadEye View Post
    Hi, my wife and I have been looking for a mature club for some good chat and questing. IGN: TheDeadEye and Ajo
    Will be great to have you both aboard I tried to message you a little while ago but guess you were afk/busy/it got lost in spam! I've sent you both friend requests and will be back online in the morning and evening tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepski View Post
    However we are now looking to expand that core, adding in the right type of people to our club so that we may become a more thriving social hub, while still maintaining the community feel where we get to know the individual/player and no one is just a number.

We are happy to welcome players of all levels, mastery, skill, play style and knowledge. Whether you're a new player starting your adventurers or a seasoned shadow-smasher, whether you're a farmer or dungeon runner, solo'ist or zerg-follower, chatty or quiet, you're welcome with us!
    Sounds great! I'm certainly interested.

IGN: CrimsonDeity

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonDeity View Post
    Sounds great! I'm certainly interested.

IGN: CrimsonDeity
    Great! I've sent a friend request in game for when you're online

Hello Sheepski,

I'm interested in joining your club. I just started playing, so I'm not quite sure what type of player I'll be, but I'm looking for a more relaxed and mature crowd.

IGN is Moxxlox.
    Thank you for your time.

Hi Sheepski! I'm interested in joining a mature and relaxed guild. I'd love to get an invite! IGN is JasLaguna. Thanks for your consideration!

+ Reply to Thread