+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112
Results 1,111 to 1,118 of 1118

Thread: Garden of Wool - Established Club Recruiting Fellow Mature and Friendly Players

Quote Originally Posted by Viranaia View Post
    1) Your in game name: Viranaia
    Hi, viranaia. I've sent you a friend request in game. Please try to find me or NickLouis next time you're online and we'll send you the invite to the club. Thanks!
    IGN: Wyndsong

Quote Originally Posted by Bahann View Post
    Visited your world tonight! Looks great! Too bad it seems like there's not many player around? Unless they were all out in the world harvesting and knocking things out
    Thanks for visiting our club world, Bahann. Usually there are quite a few club members online but they are either clearing dungeons or doing ST runs, rather than cooling their heels in the club world. Now that the update has been released, we can do 20 of the new adventures a day, so that keeps everyone pretty busy. If you'd like to join, please either contact me in game or post your answers to the questions here and we'll get you added to the club roster.

.withdrawing

IG: Scewter
    EST
    I play trove probably atleast once a day for a few hours at a time
    I've read your rules and fully agree to the terms
    I'm 16 (08-06-03)
    I would like to join because other groups dont seem to want me because im too low in PR and MR and i thought it would be nicee to be a part of a club ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Scewter View Post
    IG: Scewter
    EST
    I play trove probably atleast once a day for a few hours at a time
    I've read your rules and fully agree to the terms
    I'm 16 (08-06-03)
    I would like to join because other groups dont seem to want me because im too low in PR and MR and i thought it would be nicee to be a part of a club ya know?
    Scewter, I've sent you a friend request in game. Hopefully we can find each other online so I can get you invited to the club! Look for a friend request from Wyndsong. Thanks!

I submitted an app on the site... figured it wouldn't hurt to post here as well so there is an easy means of contacting me if need be

Indoorsman

Hello!! I would like to join as a level 25 neon ninja and level 20 shadow hunter with an 10,000 power rank, I have already contacted you on discord as well. My IGN is Super Speed G

Hi, SuperSpeed. Our club is on PC and since you're on Xbox, you won't be able to see or join our club. Check the thread for Xbox clubs and I'm sure you'll find a club on your platform. Good luck and thanks for contacting us!

Wyndsong

+ Reply to Thread