+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Garden of Wool - Established Club Recruiting Fellow Mature and Friendly Players

Talking may i join garden of wool

1. my in game name is gum2500000

2. i have been playing trove four 1 and 1half months now nearly every day some times i have to go four 2 day or a week because of BSA boy scouts of America but ween i have the time i play game mostly trove. my time zone is America

3.yes i agreed on the rules and conditions

4.i am a person that is very attached to games i am kind hearted i am also competitive four fun sum times and i will help if needed

5.i want to join garden of wool because it is a aria that is not negative and kind and you can have people help you and you help them and ones always meet people

6.i except the community how it is and the way it cold be in the future and if possible to make it better

7.i will probably be active all the time ween i'm on trove (6x a week) and if possible i also might want to help with evens or games or other things
    if there is any blue links don't click them it just .-.

I also would like to join

I would love to join this club and i am extremely active, however i might take long breaks sometimes so feel free to kick me then. that is, if youll have me.

IGN:Brongala

My application for membership:
    Ingame Username: Amoradon
    Mastery Level: 31
    Highest level Character: Dracolyte, Level 21, with 1966 Power
    Notable Mounts: Chocolate Chicanery, Ancient Fledgling, Ancient Dragon, Regal Recliner, Trovian Tumbler (Ofc), and the SUPER RARE NEVER BEFORE SEEN Slow Sebastian .3.
    Why I want to join: To put it simply, I'm a roaming architect. I used to be a part of Tricksters Club, which was a big, happy place with 130+ members, but I went to summer camp for a week, and when I returned, it was griefed beyond repair. Sections of land had been terraformed into Seas of Deep Regret, random blocks had been placed everywhere, only nine members remained, and my creations were smashed. I left the club, confused and despairing, and have yet to find a good club to be in to replace it. I really want to join your club, because I want to continue to be a builder. If you want to see evidence of my skill, do "/joinworld Order of the Volcanic Dragons" and behold the Dracolyte statue I made. I want to have fun and make a club fun for others. I want to joke around and do fun things, but I also want to be serious and disciplined. I want to work with other people from the Trove community and have fun as a group. I'd poured hours of my time each day, thousands of flux, shapestone, formicite, infinitium, and blocks, and lots of love into Tricksters Club, and was devastated by the loss of all my work. Please, I beg you to give me a canvas to work upon, and I will prove that I belong.
    All those questions you asked for the profile:
    2) Normally, I'm on sometime around 3 and 7 PM (Eastern Standard Time, I live on the East Coast of America), but I erratically spend time online at all parts of the day.
    3) I am very respectful, and have earned the respect of many senior members of the Trove community.
    4) I'm still slightly new to Trove, but I own the Dracolyte, Neon Ninja, Tomb Raiser, and Ice Sage. My more impressive details are above. I've been playing since May or June, and I am very devoted. I love both grinding dungeons and building beautiful statues. I am a unique and beautiful flower <3
    5) See above.
    6) I expect nice people, who are funny but are serious. I expect to have a good time with others and be a part of a large family that accepts me.
    7) I will do anything from building houses for other people to carrying the newer players through any normal STs. I'm happy to give this club hours of my time. I just hope that it isn't a repeat of Tricksters' Club
    All in all, I really want to be in a nice place.
    A place where I can belong.
    This might be too long, but I put emotion into it.

Can I join! IGN: Calvani

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Brong View Post
    I would love to join this club and i am extremely active, however i might take long breaks sometimes so feel free to kick me then. that is, if youll have me.

IGN:Brongala
    sorry. here is a more direct answer.

1. Brongala.

2. Usually 3-5 every day, except on weekends, when it is from 10-12 to 1-4 Eastern time zone UTC-5:00

3. I Agree

4. My Highest character right now is neon ninja with 1150-ish PR. I am an experienced and kind player who loves to help. I might take huge breaks sometimes, and then feel free to kick me. But please don't if it is only a week, which means vacation.

5. I am not in any communities in trove, and i would like to join one. This one seems very nice.

6. IDK, conversation? a "home"?

7. I honestly have no idea. I like ST runs, but I fear my characters do not have enough PR for hard or Ultra.

I would appreciate it a large amount if you'll have me.

1) Your in game name: Calvani

2) Times you play Trove (please include time zone): Usually 10 AM to 3 PM or mostly random times MT (Mountain time)

3) Do you agree to follow the rules and maintain the welcoming, friendly and respectful environment within GoW? I do follow rules, and I know the consequences of Breaking them.

4) Tell us a little about yourself: I love gaming, Im a semi Builder, I think im awesome at building but Im not I also get very angry very quickly, and I hate greedy people, I donate as much as I can.

5) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool? I want a Friendly, Nice , Active Community!

6) What do you expect from our community? Nice a Cool Players
    that help each other!
    7) How active do you plan to be within the club on a regular basis? (chat, events, ST runs, activities, mini games etc) I do chat a lot and Do A LOT of ST's! And I also like events but not all the time because some people only come so they can earn things, they don't even thank people and they act greedy.

Application

1) Your in game name: crotton989

2) Times you play Trove (please include time zone): Any time of day (during summer), Pacific Time Zone

3) Do you agree to follow the rules and maintain the welcoming, friendly and respectful environment within GoW? Yes

4) Tell us a little about yourself: Average Trove player who loves a good joke

5) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool? I believe I would be a good addition to the humor side of the club. Plus, I'm pretty good at pixel art.

6) What do you expect from our community? A nice, steady club with a colorful world, and plenty of friendly people (with good typing skills, hopefully).

7) How active do you plan to be within the club on a regular basis? (chat, events, ST runs, activities, mini games etc) As much as possible, with maybe a little less interaction in the chat.

I want to join please.

*My In-Game Name is MrShmeep.
    *I played Trove like 19 days (477 hours) but this is the time after i come back to Trove Universe and im planning to play Trove while im not busy.
    *Yes, i agree to follow the rules and maintain the welcoming, friendly and respectful environment within GoW.
    *I love sphagetti .
    *I want to join GoW cause' i don't have any friends in Trove, so i think i can found friendly and a helpful community (i mean people to grind with not begging).
    *I expect a full community of friendship and Pro Gamers
    *Im planning to be in chat, events and everthing like that while im playing Trove.

HI really dedicated and interested

1) Your in game name:
    alexlclovis
    2) Times you play Trove (please include time zone):
    i live in the UK and will always play trove on a daily basis with the odd day of due to occasions
    3) Do you agree to follow the rules and maintain the welcoming, friendly and respectful environment within GoW?
    yes i like rules, and hope i can gain enough trust to employ them
    4) Tell us a little about yourself:
    im a teenager, love trove and i like to build and help others get PR and stuff and really just fill my downtime helping others, i have 5k PR sh and hes going up fast
    5) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool?
    ive been in alot of clubs and all of them are good but oonly in one aspect (eg one of my old clubs were full of high PR people that did ST's all the time but didnt talk or build) and im looking for one thats got a little more
    6) What do you expect from our community?
    wanna be able to donate help, build and perform tasks to gain my worth and trust, overall have a fun experience
    7) How active do you plan to be within the club on a regular basis? (chat, events, ST runs, activities, mini games etc) i do ST's mondays always (hard cant do UM yet) i talk alot help new people (normally give free gear) love to build and i love CLUB PVP XD so if i do join ill bring alot to the table
    My IGN: alexlclovis

1) Your in game name: Jadziyah

2) Times you play Trove (please include time zone): Usually mornings EST

3) Do you agree to follow the rules and maintain the welcoming, friendly and respectful environment within GoW? Yes indeed

4) Tell us a little about yourself: An unrepentant geekette and proud of it. In pretty much all games I'm a builder/decorator. I enjoy occasionally going out doing dungeons etc with groups but building is my passion.

5) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool? I've heard you are a friendly, mature group that's active - all key aspects I'm looking for. Discord is another positive, I enjoy talking with fellow gaming adults

6) What do you expect from our community? Just that - a community, and all the positive and negative aspects that come with it

7) How active do you plan to be within the club on a regular basis? (chat, events, ST runs, activities, mini games etc) - I enjoy chatting with people around the world. Events and activities are fun of course. When I can help, I will.

+ Reply to Thread