+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105
Results 1,041 to 1,043 of 1043

Thread: Garden of Wool - Established Club Recruiting Fellow Mature and Friendly Players

Hi everyone !

1) Your in game name :
    Rigels

2) What time zone are you located in ?
    I live in France so GMT+2 I guess ?

3) How often do you play Trove?
    Whenerver I can basically , so around 5 - 7hours on day off and 2 - 4 hours on working day

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree?
    I have read them and I agree

5) Are you Age 16 or above?
    I'am 20 (for real time goes by too fast)

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community?
    I played Trove for the first time when it came out, and I had a club at that time wich was really fun, always having something to do even if it's not meant for you, helping people out and gettinh helped in return, but obviously the best thing about a club is interacting with people and the fact that your community is know for it as shown in this thead made me want to join the club

Hope I'll see you guys in game (Sorry if there is mistakes , English isn't my mother tongue)

1) Your in game name:

Doggen

2) What time zone are you located in?

EST

3) How often do you play Trove?

Every day

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree?

Yes and yes

5) Are you Age 16 or above?

Yes

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community?

I want to join in because my girlfriend Satanic_Apples is in here. I think I'd fit in because I'm a friendly person looking for a friendly community!

1) Your in game name : Jumppz

2) What time zone are you located in? Finland UTC+3 / GMT + 3 / EEST

3) How often do you play Trove? I play daily in various amounts depending on what daily bonus we have ongoing (2-10 hours /day)

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? yes and i do agree

5) Are you Age 16 or above? yes i am 23

I am a fairly social player and reading your guild recruitment thread it seemed to me that your guild would have lots to offer.
    Garden of Wool also seems to be very long existing guild which for me is a sign for a guild with good long standing community and being part of such communities by far has always been joyful experience on any mmorpg i have played

As to why would i fit into your community i guess the reasons i wrote for why i want to join kind of answers that too ? but to add on to that i am a active/friendly player with a long history of mmorpg gaming behind me

+ Reply to Thread