+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107
Results 1,061 to 1,068 of 1068

Thread: Garden of Wool - Established Club Recruiting Fellow Mature and Friendly Players

1) Your in game name: MegaStarX

2) What time zone are you located in? GMT+3

3) How often do you play Trove? I go online every now and then everyday

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? Yep, I agree

5) Are you Age 16 or above? Yes i am

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community? Recently got back into the game and most of my clubs are empty and no one is around. So im looking for a new active club to have fun with and make this game less of a grind-fest.

1) Your in game name: Aimee
    2) What time zone are you located in? Atlantic (Canada)
    3) How often do you play Trove? 1-2 hours a day if I can find time before and/or after work, longer during weekends.
    4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? Yes, I agree
    5) Are you Age 16 or above? I have children 16 & above.
    6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community?
    I am a casual player. I'm here to have fun, help players and build things.
    I realize that building is not for all club members, that's fine, we have our own little family club for that.
    Most of all I'm just looking for a larger group to do things with. My spouse and boys will, on a rare occasion, play Trove, but I spend most of my time building and playing on my own, and - well - it gets lonely.
    I'm looking for a friendly, mature guild, that not going to have daily expectations of my needing a high PR toon to run dungeon groups with. While I've been with Trove since Beta, I'm far from a power player or high level number cruncher. I just want to have fun, and find people to have fun with.

1) Your in game name: Provamar

2) What time zone are you located in? Central Standard Time

3) How often do you play Trove? Usually once a day for a little while, weekends for a couple of hours

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? Yes

5) Are you Age 16 or above? Yes

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community? I'm new to Trove but have been gaming, especially MMO(RPG), for over 15 years. I'm extremely laid back and just looking to learn and have a good time, making friends in the process.

1) Your in game name:
    Shieldme

2) What time zone are you located in?
    PST

3) How often do you play Trove?
    A good amount daily

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree?
    I have read the rules and I agree

5) Are you Age 16 or above?
    I am

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community?
    My friend and I recently got into Trove and are loving it, we would however like to make new friends and have a group of people to enjoy the game with. I think I'd fit into the community because fun with a mature attitude is exactly what I'm looking for.

thanks for the apps!
    Watch in game for a friend request from any of the club leaders!

1) Your in game name: Traten
    2) What time zone are you located in? : CEST
    3) How often do you play Trove?: something around 3-4 hours depends on school and things like that
    4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? : yup
    5) Are you Age 16 or above?: just 19 :P
    6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community?: hmm.. just looking for club with cool community where i can laugh reading chat, go pvp together or just farm shadow towers and in the world

1) Your in game name: Moniravi

2) What time zone are you located in? EST

3) How often do you play Trove? 2-3 hrs a day

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? yes

5) Are you Age 16 or above? 22

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community? just want a cool community with people willing to help me level up XD

1) Your in game name: AfterFour

2) What time zone are you located in? PST

3) How often do you play Trove? Almost every day, few hours a day

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? I have read the rules and I 100% agree

5) Are you Age 16 or above? Yes, 18

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community? I want to make friends with people who are friendly and helpful. I would fit into this community because of my fun personality

+ Reply to Thread