+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97

Thread: Garden of Wool - Established Club Recruiting Fellow Mature and Friendly Players

New player and would like to join. IGN: Facil

1) Your in game name: roi_sorcier

2) What time zone are you located in? France

3) How often do you play Trove? everyday

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? yes i agree

5) Are you Age 16 or above? yes

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community? I am looking to join an active club to pursuit

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shamefultnrip View Post
    please can you add me shemfulturip
    Hi, shamefultnrip! Please edit your post with the answers to the application questions from the first page. Thanks!

IGN: Wyndsong

Quote Originally Posted by ZozoAgogo View Post
    New player and would like to join. IGN: Facil
    Hi, Facil. Please edit your post and add the responses to the application questions. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Pumkmine View Post
    1) Your in game name: roi_sorcier
    Hi, roi_sorcier! I've sent you a friend request in game. Please contact me when you're online and I'll get you invited to the club. Thanks!

1) Your in game name: - Plusherasu

2) What time zone are you located in? - EST

3) How often do you play Trove? - Daily at the moment, some days I'll probably play less than others, but I plan to hopefully be able to log on atleast enough to keep using the star bar and my legendary tomes every day/week.

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? - Definitely agree to them. Yes.

5) Are you Age 16 or above? - Yeah, 19.

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community? - Just got kicked from my last club over the fact I was on the recieving end of death threats and apparently the officers there find it acceptable behavior, so I was browing for a new club, and your club sounds very appealing to me after what happened with the club I was in before. The way it's described on the forum makes it sound like just the kind of club I was looking for out of the one I got kicked from, and the minigames sound like a great way to spice up the experience of Trove. (especially minigolf, I love golfing games)

I'll be looking forward to experiencing what the community around it currently is like. Oh and if you're wondering, at the time of posting my shadow hunter (currently my main class) is power rank 10407, and my gunslinger is just under 10k due to swapping out his gems recently. Sorry if I made any typos throughout this, just still going through the mixed emotions related to what happened earlier today.

All caught up again except for the few that need to reply to the application questions. Welcome to our new members!

1) Your in game name: KingTaz

2) What time zone are you located in? EST

3) How often do you play Trove? everyday or every other day

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree?
    I agree
    5) Are you Age 16 or above?
    yes
    6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community? I want to join because i have always been a solo player in trove and have always wanted people to play with and have fun in the game

+ Reply to Thread