+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111
Results 1,101 to 1,109 of 1109

Thread: Garden of Wool - Established Club Recruiting Fellow Mature and Friendly Players

Hello BreadSaks, EliteEcho and Bojovnicek. I've sent each of you a friend request from Wyndsong. Please contact me when you're online and I'll send you the club invite. Looking forward to meeting all of you!
    IGN: Wyndsong

1) Your in game name: Aznoth

2) What time zone are you located in? EDT

3) How often do you play Trove? Daily

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? Yes

5) Are you Age 16 or above? Yes

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community? I have heard a lot of wonderful things about your club. I would like to believe that I have an easy going personality and am very friendly so I do not think I would have a hard time fitting in.

1) Your in game name: iSeee

2) What time zone are you located in? EDT

3) How often do you play Trove? Daily

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? Yeah to both

5) Are you Age 16 or above? Yes

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community? It seems like you have built a great community and I would like to be a part of it to make some new friends as I have just recently started playing again.

1) IGN: Shaddura
    2) Timezone: Central Europe Time
    3) How often I play: I "quit" a long time ago (before gems), but I'm trying to see if I can get into the game again.
    4) Agree with the rules: Yes
    5) Age 16 or above: Yes
    6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community: Back when I used to play, I was in Garden of Wool. I had a great time, but leaving the game did sorta end up in leaving the club too, ahahah... I hope to have as much fun with others as I did the first time around.

I actually filled the application but since this might be faster for you to see, there you go.

Ign = Towering

Thanks in advance :P

1) IGN : Lodgrim

2) UTC +2

3) currently daily cause i have vacation but im a shift worker so it depends

4) yap sure no problem with that

5) I'm both .. over 16 years old and much older T_T

6) I like what you said in your first post. And if it fits is writen on another cube XD

Thought I come back and join again. I've already reapplied on the weebly website, as well joining the Discord server.

IGN: hoshi_no_kabi

Quote Originally Posted by Lodgrim View Post
    1) IGN : Lodgrim

2) UTC +2

3) currently daily cause i have vacation but im a shift worker so it depends

4) yap sure no problem with that

5) I'm both .. over 16 years old and much older T_T

6) I like what you said in your first post. And if it fits is writen on another cube XD
    Lodgrim, please accept the friend request from Wyndsong so I will know when you're online and can invite you to the club. You will also have a friend request from NickLouis. I won't be able to login on my account until Gamigo processes my ticket, so Nick will probably be able to contact you quicker than I can. Thanks for your patience!
    IGN: Wyndsong

1) Your in game name: Viranaia
    2) What time zone are you located in? EST
    3) How often do you play Trove? Casual
    4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? Yes
    5) Are you Age 16 or above? 24
    6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community? I love the community

+ Reply to Thread