+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1092

Thread: Garden of Wool - Established Club Recruiting Fellow Mature and Friendly Players

Hello sheepski i would love to join your grupe/clan my ingame name s : BroxOfficial

Can i get an invite?
    IGN: Glyndis

new Update coming! Need a new club of friends?

Woo, husband of AJo | Mastery: 700+ | President of Garden of Wool | Alpha - Knight Supporter

1) Your in game name: PieLord

2) What time zone are you located in?: PST I believe? I keep forgetting which it is but basically California.

3) How often do you play Trove?: Pretty much daily about 2-3 hours unless I have events to host or work from school.

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree?: I do agree

5) Are you Age 16 or above?: Yes

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community?: I just want to join a fun and friendly community that is active and will help add another fun aspect to the game. I believe I do fit into the community as I usually do in most haha, not to sound narcissistic though.

IGN = PieLord Just came back from a hibernation of pies

1) Your in game name: Corsen

2) What time zone are you located in? PST

3) How often do you play Trove? 3 hours 3-4 times a week. (estimate based on the free time I plan to fill with this game)

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? Yes

5) Are you Age 16 or above? Yes

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community? I'm rather new player to the game who is looking for people to chat / play with during my kinda crazy online availability. I can be around at the oddest times so a more established club has a better chance of others being online. Personally I think I'll fit right in. I'm drama free, laid back and looking to use Trove as nice calm grind experience.

I also filled this out on the website but figured I would fill it out here as well.

Thanks for your time!

always looking for friendly, mature people to play alongside

HI Sheepski! I'm interested in joining guild. Anychance I can have an invite. IGN is Chickant. Thank you for considering!

Quote Originally Posted by Chickant View Post
    HI Sheepski! I'm interested in joining guild. Anychance I can have an invite. IGN is Chickant. Thank you for considering!
    Hey Chickant! Thanks for the inquiry. Please answer these questions from original post so leaders can process. Thank you and see you in game!

If you're interested in joining us, please reply to this thread answering the below questions, or fill out the application form on our site here.

Once you have done that, we shall consider your application before adding you to our Friend's Lists in game so that we can invite you to the club, if accepted. Please keep an eye out for this request, it is so that we know when you are online.

1) Your in game name:

2) What time zone are you located in?

3) How often do you play Trove?

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree?

5) Are you Age 16 or above?

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community?

You are welcome to /joinworld Garden of Wool and have a look around and whisper any of the officer team (Ajo, Woo, Wyndsong or Voltrabbit) with questions etc in the mean time.

1) Your in game name: Sigavax

2) What time zone are you located in? GMT-6, Central, US

3) How often do you play Trove? Recently a lot, avg 3-4 hours a day

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree? I concur

5) Are you Age 16 or above? Yes and then some!

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community? Looking for a group of like minded individuals, Just wanna have fun and be able to progress with a group who enjoys the game as much as I.

1) Your in game name: Dioti

2) What time zone are you located in?
    GMT +0

3) How often do you play Trove?
    Daily

4) Have you read the rules in the thread above, and do you agree?
    Yes and yep.

5) Are you Age 16 or above?
    Yup.

6) Why do you want to join Garden of Wool and why do you think you would fit into our community?
    I stopped playing for a good year or two and only recently got back into playing again. I'd always been interested in joining way back but I never had enough empty slots. I remember this club having a really friendly community and that's all I want in a club.

+ Reply to Thread