+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alt/botters who win multiple balefires should be banned

Alt/botters who win multiple balefires should be banned

It's frustrating to see someone win a balefire then hop in another stream to try to win it again.
    OR see these alt accounts that are so suspicious to increase their chances of winning.

Especially for the legitimate users who still don't have balefires. On top of them earning extra profits through what wasn't suppose to be a way to make extra flux by cheating the system / giveaway.

Picture only cropped because of forum upload limits. AVAREM Please unleash fury.

Does Trove even care? Because if they don't then why don't we ALL just do this and make some flux???

I mean the purpose of the giveaway is to get people hyped and excited and get presence on Twitch, not to fill up twitch with bots and fake accounts. Nor for these people who cheat the system to earn extra flux.

Screenshot.jpg

(Also thread was remade to censor names)

I dont know, they should just remove these streamer exclusive items altogether. It just brings in more shady business

What you suggest is for the devs to play "whack-a-mole". They need to stop giving away codes and give the streamers the ability to directly inject the item onto the winners ign. This method would be completely trackable and eliminate anyone from getting multiples other than for their own alts.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    What you suggest is for the devs to play "whack-a-mole". They need to stop giving away codes and give the streamers the ability to directly inject the item onto to the winners ign. This method would be completely trackable and eliminate anyone from getting multiples other than for their own alts.
    That would actually be nice, and since people who like streamers they watch would most likely be in the streamers club - They can easily know your IGN without you saying a friends or whatever to sell item to

IGN: Treecko | Recently came back to Trove, 420(blazeit)+ Mastery | 16.3k PR SH Main
    From 1st cache :^)
    7GZJDE7YR7HGM7NXW6DM Redeem this referral code if below mastery 20 for a free class coin and to help AlecoX get his dragon

Honestly whether they need to revise the way give aways are done is one thing, but someone so blatantly obvious doing this should get some sort of time out / ban no? Otherwise what's stopping people from continuing to do this?

For someone so ban happy, just be glad they didn't nuke your account the first time you named and shamed. The devs will deal with this in their own fashion. If you see someone in chat doing something you think is wrong, just right click and report, then move on.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Editing my post to comply with the rules which I wasn't aware of shouldn't warrant a full account ban right?

Compared to every streamer repeatedly saying don't sell balefire wings because it will get you banned (even some streamers have united to make a list of all known winners, but they are twitch usernames so, people can always make new ones), to knowingly making alts / bots, to then blatantly selling in game , that's a lot of steps to unintentionally do something...

Does it make you happy that 250k flux is being reward to people who cheat? Would you play the game if there's a known exploit/cheat that gave people an unfair advantage and nothing was being done to stop it?

It takes days to farm up 2 radiant items. But someone instantly has one for no effort but at the expense of others who also were trying to win balefire wings legitimately.

If I sound sour, that's because I have SEEN people win balefire wings on some suspicious empty twitch account then hop right into another stream to try to win again and again. Only to now see them being so blatant about selling they've moved in game with it.

My suggestion...stop bribing people to either stream Trove or watch a stream of Trove, by dropping most free gifts. Do it once in a while and make it special. Right now its about the only incentive for people to watch a stream. If you have seen most of the streamers (not all, just most) they are hardly worth 30 seconds of your time.

Take away the free stuff and there will most likely be a handful of decent streamers left who you can give a few things to, so that they may pass them on.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    What you suggest is for the devs to play "whack-a-mole". They need to stop giving away codes and give the streamers the ability to directly inject the item onto the winners ign. This method would be completely trackable and eliminate anyone from getting multiples other than for their own alts.
    As a Trove streamer (yes! Balefire one. Don't hate me! T_T), I actually like this idea. I try my best to give out wings as fair as possible but it is virtually impossible with the current method.

A solution would be to make codes account bound, the person who won would provide their referal code to the streamer then the streamer will be able to gift the code to the person binding it permanently to his account unless he allready won or used a code of the same type previously in that case it wouldnt work and the streamer would immedietly realise that person has allready previously won a code and could simply continue by rerolling,
    of course the old way of just handing the codes would still be available but more serious streamers would be able to use this and be rid of such people and mainly bots
    IGN Curtharv
    Referal Code H3XT2DRRNGLW3YJMDKJX | Check out my mods

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast