+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [POLL] Ultimate Moon/Titan Soul Drop rate poll! [POLL]

I really disagree with one a week.

Free candy... boring game... blah.

Once weekly gurantee + 5 percent drop rate seems to be the most reasonable choice.

I kinda agree honestly... Even dragons are being made easier than they already are.
    Now they make shadow tower, which was supposed to satisfy players that are already endgame (Devs stated it is supposed to be ENDGAME CONTENT FOR ENDGAME PLAYERS) yet they make it so that you do it once a week and you're done...

So basically now I get my 100 souls (which should only take a couple days, with how they made it even easier than it already is), challenges aren't worth doing anymore then since they don't reward much flux, no pentas, and the souls/coins won't be worth quite as much anymore as they are obtained in bigger amounts, I get my shadow tower soul, shadow tower isn't really worth the time anymore for the rest of the week.

I would like to ask then? What is the endgame content, should I forever roam around and farm dungeons as easy as they are already?

I honestly agree with the keeping the souls that everyone can get (as easy as it makes shadow tower) but 1-5% drop rate wouldn't be bad.

It's not like you're forced to do it, you can just wait for your weekly souls and get the same things.\

People are talking here like ''some can only play for 30 min, some have jobs'' here's the problem I see, you basically want to reward someone that plays for 30 minutes as much as someone playing for 5 hours. So should someone baking pizza's for 5 hours be paid as much as someone baking pizza's for 30 minutes? I mean, they got other stuff to do after all.
    Mastery level 200+

Senior Member DOMESTICDONUTGAMER's Avatar
    ...we dont need end game content wi want this game to not end for awhile, think about it aunch was 2 months ago and we want end game stuff just let the devs further develop the game so a steady amount of players keep playing almost 100% of games with end game content get boring after you get the content im happy with how they've announced the ways to get them and the amounts. just choose to not let leechers in or kick them if thats your problem btu trove should not have end game content for a looooong time
    I'm Eating A Donut IGN: DOMESTICDONUTGAMER

Senior Member DOMESTICDONUTGAMER's Avatar
    lol sorry for typos i was typing fast
    I'm Eating A Donut IGN: DOMESTICDONUTGAMER

Quote Originally Posted by Draenir View Post
    I kinda agree honestly... Even dragons are being made easier than they already are.
    Now they make shadow tower, which was supposed to satisfy players that are already endgame (Devs stated it is supposed to be ENDGAME CONTENT) yet they make it so that you do it once a week and you're done...

So basically now I get my 100 souls, challenges aren't worth doing anymore, I get my soul, shadow tower isn't really worth the time anymore.

I would like to ask then? What is the endgame content, should I forever roam around and farm dungeons as easy as they are already?

I honestly agree with the keeping the souls that everyone can get (as easy as it makes shadow tower) but 1-5% drop rate wouldn't be bad.

It's not like you're forced to do it, you can just wait for your weekly souls and get the same things.\

People are talking here like ''some can only play for 30 min, some have jobs'' here's the problem I see, you basically want to reward someone that plays for 30 minutes as much as someone playing for 5 hours. So should someone baking pizza's for 5 hours be paid as much as someone baking pizza's for 30 minutes? I mean, they got other stuff to do after all.
    Well, it also levels the playing field, so far as grinding.

Previously, Trove was a game where "He who grinds most, grinds best" - players that mind-numbingly gridded every mission, not only easily obtained the rewards, but they towered in profit over other players constrained by gear/class mastery, and/or time. Ultimately, that is bad even for those whom profit from said broken system because the game play is boorish, repetitive, and uninteresting. It leaves players empty and unsatisfied.

With this proposed system, it's more so "He who grinds best, grinds most". Players can swipe souls on the reg and still get a senses of progression. Meanwhile, try-hards get base benefit, while potentially scoring some major bonus for their hard work. Fortunately, this bonus is no longer overwhelmingly advantageous... sure, they'll be ahead of the curve like they deserve to be for the extra effort, but it wont skyrocket them ahead the the plebeian player base.

Quote Originally Posted by DOMESTICDONUTGAMER View Post
    ...we dont need end game content wi want this game to not end for awhile, think about it aunch was 2 months ago and we want end game stuff just let the devs further develop the game so a steady amount of players keep playing almost 100% of games with end game content get boring after you get the content im happy with how they've announced the ways to get them and the amounts. just choose to not let leechers in or kick them if thats your problem btu trove should not have end game content for a looooong time
    This is not a finite endgame, nor the end. It is merely the beginning of endgame.

It can always be expanded, or added upon. Besides, the Sky Realm remains incomplete and devoid of content.

we want a rare drop rate after guaranteed confirmed.

I think you just want to get richer. Not all of us can play all day, we have lives.

Nah, they should add more variety in content, but no more farm.

Once a week is great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast