+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So Shadow towers will or won't be farmable?

Quote Originally Posted by Hale View Post
    Those are purchased with the moon souls which are only obtainable by defeating the last boss (normal and hard) and just like the other souls is only claimable on a weekly basis.
    ah... there goes my plan of getting everything from the shop in a day

Quote Originally Posted by bahoin View Post
    ah... there goes my plan of getting everything from the shop in a day
    right. terrible model sounds like.

yes but only prize for first 5
    IGN: Whiskerz

Voted #2 Sexiest Doge in Trove

Per week is a completely and utterly ridiculous model. 1 per day would be a hell of a lot more reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Per week is a completely and utterly ridiculous model. 1 per day would be a hell of a lot more reasonable.
    absolutely.

I would love a 1 percent or less drop rate. so we can grind, hang with the friends, get the random lucky drop, etc.

yeah I think if you get the reward guaranteed on the first time you do it each week - and every subsequent time you have a 5% drop rate of it or something...?

Quote Originally Posted by bahoin View Post
    yeah I think if you get the reward guaranteed on the first time you do it each week - and every subsequent time you have a 5% drop rate of it or something...?
    yeah something like this. otherwise Ill play once a week then byebye trove, boring if there is no end game farm with good profits.

Tl,DR; Making it daily would explode economy into pieces and finish the new content in less than two weeks if no drastical increases and decreases in certain numbers are made.

If they would do it on a per day Basis, it would mean that the best 100 players in those areas can only have the purple name for the day after the reset happens, until the next reset is. In addition to that, If you would get those rewards daily, it would completely and utterly destroy the whole allready heavily inflated currency: those shaper vision boxes that you get 5 a week currently give, if youre lucky and get the best flux drop out of them, a guaranteed 30k flux, not to mention the uncommon quadras and rare pentas in those boxes. If they were set to a daily basis. I will say Farewell Inventory space and farewell economy.

I tried Shadow Towers Solo up to Normal Floor 3, using my Lunar lancer lvl 41, it is almost impossible to survive the onslaught of 4 arenas or dungeons and 1 pinnacle with the Titan itself without being super dodgy, or having immensive luck with the RNG. and Lunar Lancer has the Most damaging Ultimate of all characters, even surpassing the auto-attack hit of the fae by x-fold.against Large boss enemies.

The next thing would be the lunar souls. you get 2 per week with the current system induced in it. the 2 mounts in the vendor cost 3 souls, and the wings in there are costing 5, I'm currently unsure how much the 2 legendary tomes cost in there. but in order for the game to let the content not run out within a week or less, they would need to more than just double the required souls fr each individual item you can receive.

Also, if you guys dont know. there are two mounts listed in shadow towers that I do not find in the vendor yet, so maybe there is some more stuff than the eyes has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticLugia View Post
    Tl,DR; Making it daily would explode economy into pieces and finish the new content in less than two weeks if no drastical increases and decreases in certain numbers are made.

If they would do it on a per day Basis, it would mean that the best 100 players in those areas can only have the purple name for the day after the reset happens, until the next reset is. In addition to that, If you would get those rewards daily, it would completely and utterly destroy the whole allready heavily inflated currency: those shaper vision boxes that you get 5 a week currently give, if youre lucky and get the best flux drop out of them, a guaranteed 30k flux, not to mention the uncommon quadras and rare pentas in those boxes. If they were set to a daily basis. I will say Farewell Inventory space and farewell economy.

I tried Shadow Towers Solo up to Normal Floor 3, using my Lunar lancer lvl 41, it is almost impossible to survive the onslaught of 4 arenas or dungeons and 1 pinnacle with the Titan itself without being super dodgy, or having immensive luck with the RNG. and Lunar Lancer has the Most damaging Ultimate of all characters, even surpassing the auto-attack hit of the fae by x-fold.against Large boss enemies.

The next thing would be the lunar souls. you get 2 per week with the current system induced in it. the 2 mounts in the vendor cost 3 souls, and the wings in there are costing 5, I'm currently unsure how much the 2 legendary tomes cost in there. but in order for the game to let the content not run out within a week or less, they would need to more than just double the required souls fr each individual item you can receive.

Also, if you guys dont know. there are two mounts listed in shadow towers that I do not find in the vendor yet, so maybe there is some more stuff than the eyes has to offer.

We don't need free handouts (once a week drops)

we just need hardcore drop rates for hardcore players. So the rare items retain their value, but everyone can buy via flux, but only groups of 6+ high level players can actually get them from in game...

With Shadow Towers you can also choose Hard difficulty, where enemies deal way more damage and have more health too, this is the place where you can go with your high level players as well. so there is no problem with that.

And about the droprates, I know very well on my own that we barely have anything that comes from rare drops (the only ones i can think of are Auras and pemblocks/meownts) There used to be more drops like the shadow arena carpet and wings, until it changed to this cache system.

It is really hard to reward both hardcore and casual players in an MMO, this is why they're giving casual players a chance to get the awesome wings and mounts as well in form of a ressource for special items.

However, I did say that I have 2 mounts in PTS that are not sold by the vendor, but still show up on the list under shadow arena. so there might be some new drops.

We will see hwo it turns out when it releases anyways. So far I really like this shadow Tower system, I even calculate the health of all enemies ingame, including shadow towers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast