+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Mount] Lunar Dragonfly (Azulian Dragon Mod)

Quote Originally Posted by FriedSushi View Post
    || Lunar Dragonfly ||
    A beautiful soul gliding in the cooling moonlight

Replaces the Azulian Dragon Set

So, I think I've been itching to do something lunar, and my husband CrabbyMatti suggested doing a sort of Moonlight Dragon with butterfly wings. I tried to use some colors from Starchaser as well as the sort of deep purples and bright blue-whites of the night in the Sky Realm. I originally tried to make the wings with the two pieces, but since they were folding strangely, I went ahead and left the wings one pieces, much like natural butterfly wings. I'm completely in love with the way it all turned out, and I think the colors are spot on for what I was aiming for, so hopefully it looks as great as I hope it does!

I'm leaving the effects as is, since they match perfectly with the color palette to begin with. Either way, I didn't see any need to change them.

As always, feel free to leave suggestions/ideas/additions/subtractions/etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lore:

COMING SOON!

Video:

Baby

=======================================

Fledgling

Adult

======================================

Legendary

More Images:

http://imgur.com/a/cPeft

How to use the Lunar Dragonfly:

Follow this guide here!: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...nstalling-Mods

Download!

Lunar Dragonfly

Replaces all parts of the Azulian Dragon (Baby, Fledgling, Adult, Legendary)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/54...gon_Mod%29.zip

*NEW* Art Section (Contest Open from September 4 - September 11)

For the sake of art and all that is holy (and unholy I suppose), I've decided to start something new with my mod threads. Everytime I post a new mod creation, I'm going to open up this Art Section to accept art of this mod. It will be a contest of sorts; I'll accept (as long as it's related to this particular mod.) The art can be ANY medium, drawing/painting/sculpture/food/jewelry/etc. (if you're unsure, just ask me!) At the end of the week's time, I'll choose 3 winners that will be displayed on the mod's thread forever and forever. All other entries will be attached as a link for people to look at as well. Each winner will recieve a prize of sorts, depending on what I have at the time (codes for some of my creations, personalized mod creations for yourself, drawings, etc.)

For the Lunar Dragonfly, I'll take art from September 4 - September 11. 3 winners will be chosen and will recieve a code good for Striding Starchaser. I'll also be putting EVERYONE who does art for the contest into a raffle for codes as well. I'll then chose 20 random names from the pot to recieve their very own codes for the Blue and Green Manta Rays. If the response is low for the contest, I'll extend the contest another week.

Basic Rules:

1.) Art must be your OWN work, you can have friends/family help you though. I wouldn't recommend random strangers... they'd probably think YOU were strange.
    2.) It should be family friendly!
    3.) You should post it to a website like imgur.com so you can share it with me easier.
    4.) Make sure you post your art within the time limit or it won't be accepted!

============================================

:O This is adorable! I love the colours! look at the shapes! it feels like i'm actually riding a little dragonfly over a meadow. This is fantastic!
    In Game Name : FireflyArc

Senior Member Frelial_SOL_MARTA's Avatar
    Ar Ciel, Fae Wilds, or the world of Devilian
    My want for this to be in-game is real.

EDIT: And grats on getting it in-game!
    Art By Diana_Hawk/chirpie/ ScottishFockle Refer-a-Friend:TKC3PGZF2H7GLXZLC63T IGN - Frelia_SOL_MARTA, Mastery: 140+ -Kardishev Type III

This mod is beautiful! Really unique from all the other dragons we have :')

In Candoria, living with my Swirlix and Slurpuff buddies, drink chocolate and eating sweets.
    Each dragon mod just looks cooler and cooler. I don't even have a dragon yet ;-;
    IGN: Naraine
    Mastery: 108

Honestly, this is probably one of the most beautiful/graceful looking things you've ever made. awesome job
    HEY come check out the stream at twitch.tv/howelltheelf

3124 S'mores Lane, Chocolate Falls, Candoria 11389
    Quote Originally Posted by Sable View Post

OMG! This is fantastic. I about fell out of my chair as I scrolled down the page. Big kudos from me and the code fairies, this is GREAT. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sable View Post

ZOMG! Teach me senpai! That is so beautiful. O_O

3124 S'mores Lane, Chocolate Falls, Candoria 11389
    Just a note to you guys, I'll still take fanart of the mod for about 14 more hours (11:59pm Tonight PST) and I'll choose the winners in the next few days. Glad to see more art with this one, I'm so pleased! Lovely job! <3

Oh my holy god, this is BY FAR and BY FAR I mean BY FAR the coolest, most graceful, mistical looking mount ever made for Trove! I want this to get added in the game in this second. One MEGA (echo: ega ega ega) +1 from me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast