Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ladders

Ladders

Ay so I just crafted up about 40 ladders only to find out that you cannot even climb up them.. I don't know how anyone else feels about this but I was pretty disappointed myself.. RIP tree house dreams. Maybe this has been posted about before.. I had some time to kill this morning and am patiently awaiting the update while browsing through the forums so I figured why not actually post about something. 0 jump gear struggles.

Well you better get new dragon then[1jump]
    or boot ally[8jumps]
    or
    PATRON <3
    Free class coin code!
    NC66R77DNRGYT9CHMZXT
    Click Here
    Works if you are under 20mastery and you also help me by using it.
    Mastery 300+ Maximum pvp rank
    clubs:The Cute Little Girls,The Trove,The Toxic Pinatas,Shadow Tower,lolilove

Quote Originally Posted by curseyo View Post
    Ay so I just crafted up about 40 ladders only to find out that you cannot even climb up them.. I don't know how anyone else feels about this but I was pretty disappointed myself.. RIP tree house dreams. Maybe this has been posted about before.. I had some time to kill this morning and am patiently awaiting the update while browsing through the forums so I figured why not actually post about something. 0 jump gear struggles.
    If I remember correctly, the point of ladders was addressed quite some time ago. I think it was Avarem that stated that they didn't plan to implement ladder physics in the foreseeable future, because it would take a lot of time and resources to do it correctly and only a very small portion of players would actually use them (as opposed to just using jump blocks/updraft blocks/stairs/jump gear/wings/etc.)

The Developers also said, however, that they definitely want to add some fun building features including some different physics/mechanics for building, so perhaps we will see it some day in the future! Even if ladders never become a tangible tool, I am sure we can look forward to some interesting additions as time goes on.

Decorations are sadly only decorations.
    But maybe Trions finds some time to implement a actually ladder. Woudnt hurt the game. Easy to do. Nice to have.
    <edit>
    because it would take a lot of time and resources to do it correctly
    or maybe not

If doors don't exist, why would you expect ladders to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    #AllTheFlux
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    I still think it looks like you are hoarding glowing bananas

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Magma_Guard View Post
    doors do exist,but they just like ladders do not work
    Free class coin code!
    NC66R77DNRGYT9CHMZXT
    Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Magma_Guard View Post
    There is actually a door recipe from the Treasure Islands vendor (if I recall correctly) and I made some for my cornerstone. I used them to make a set of double doors, expecting to be able to walk through them like the Saloon doors, but they act like a solid block. "Ok", I thought, "I'll position them so that the doors are open..." but this also stops you going through the two block wide doorway as well.

Pity, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobblecat View Post
    There is actually a door recipe from the Treasure Islands vendor (if I recall correctly) and I made some for my cornerstone. I used them to make a set of double doors, expecting to be able to walk through them like the Saloon doors, but they act like a solid block. "Ok", I thought, "I'll position them so that the doors are open..." but this also stops you going through the two block wide doorway as well.

Pity, really.
    Aaaaaaand that is why everyone use banners istead of doors[I use liquid or nothing]
    Free class coin code!
    NC66R77DNRGYT9CHMZXT
    Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Cobblecat View Post

Pity, really.
    You can manage leaving them open but its tricky. I have sets of them with one door opened and one door closed that you can walk through.
    What's this RL? Is there a portal for it?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast