+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Infinium Rush recruiting - group mining runs every day

Post Infinium Rush recruiting - group mining runs every day

Hello everyone! I'm the leader of Infinium Rush, and I'd like to extend an invitation to our club for all industrious Trovians. We organize group mining runs every day, and we often mix in some adventuring in between. We also offer several benefits to club members:
    • Group mining runs, frequently netting 100 Infinium per person and occasionally a block recipe or two! You're always encouraged to lead one whenever you need ore.
    • Complete set of adventuring portals and crafting stations in our HQ facility.
    • "Free-build" sandbox zones in the club world where all members can build freely. Build something nice there, and you could find yourself with Architect rank!
    • An aesthetically-pleasing club world with several great-looking builds. We were even featured on the November 2014 creations showcase!
    • Space reserved for worldlink portals to other club worlds with interesting builds of their own.
    • Frequent Shadow Tower runs. We even do organized runs each week, led by our ST general.
    • Leadership that is receptive to ideas and suggestions, and that encourages taking initiative.
    • VOIP for club members (via Discord). Join us at https://discord.gg/0eAWl9YsOFXIr80e after you apply, and get to know us!
    • A friendly, inviting community to enjoy the game with.

If this sounds interesting to you, reply here with your application, following the format below, then join us on Discord and let us know you applied. If you'd like to try us out before deciding to join, we also allow outsiders to join our mining runs and other club activities. We'd love to have you!

Application template:
    • IGN:
    • Mastery rank:
    • When I can be reached for an invite: (include time zone)
    • Why I'd like to join:
    When you're done posting the application, also let our recruiting team know on our Discord server so we can invite you in a timely manner. You don't need to create an account or download anything to use Discord, but we're using it as our main method of communication, so please consider creating one and downloading the standalone client!

Discord server link: https://discord.gg/0eAWl9YsOFXIr80e

Recruitment team:
    • Tathar (Founding co-leader)
    • Joolean (Co-leader, head of recruiting)
    • TimeZoned

If you'd like to check out our club world, type /joinworld 6932263047908183491 in chat.

(Since it's a FAQ, you can join up to five clubs, so you don't have to be tied to a single one if you don't want to be.)

This sounds intresting . Please send invitation to AlphaMagic <:

The invitation could not be sent. Are you in-game?

Sorry, went off for today . I will contact you ingame myself.

I'm currently working on a greenhouse for the club to practice gardening in. (It's literally green.) I'll post pictures when it's done.

Welcome Airtay, Karoos, and willywonka to the club! They just joined today.

I'd love to join Would i fit in in an EU time zone?

We tend to be most active during US peak hours, but we're actively recruiting for other time zones too. You might want to bring friends for the time being, since EU peak hours are actually our least active.

I'd be interested in joining :P

Is your IGN the same as on the forums?

+ Reply to Thread