+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaos Chest Loot!: #12 (Fat Fish & Flashy FX Edition)

Did 1 hundred before these best i got was an extra 50 XD This one turned out better

Quote Originally Posted by BlacPlague View Post
    Did 1 hundred before these best i got was an extra 50 XD This one turned out better

That's a pretty nice haul! Made your money back with that.

It's funny how getting a 30 pinata proc can almost be as valuable as a super rare mount dropping. xD
    They say the quickest way to someone's heart is through their stomach. For our generation, that's wrong. It's through their Steam wishlist.

Mastery Rank 200(As of 8/20/15), with only 42 days played, 'n thoroughly wishing Gunslinger was useful!

Do you get the chaos chests with flux or with credits? (or with chaos factor)

because i wanna
    Refferal code: DHF7NDC6ZFFQFZPED722

Quote Originally Posted by Leucien View Post
    It's funny how getting a 30 pinata proc can almost be as valuable as a super rare mount dropping. xD
    Honestly getting another 50 chests is nice, but i'd take the super rare mount over the rare chance of getting 50 more chests anyday. But yeah having the pinatas is pretty cool. The best haul i've ever gotten from a chaos chest was I opened 2, got another 5 on the last one, and then proceeded to get 30 x 3 winter pinata bundles. This was about 2 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunami View Post
    Honestly getting another 50 chests is nice, but i'd take the super rare mount over the rare chance of getting 50 more chests anyday. But yeah having the pinatas is pretty cool. The best haul i've ever gotten from a chaos chest was I opened 2, got another 5 on the last one, and then proceeded to get 30 x 3 winter pinata bundles. This was about 2 weeks ago.
    But how did you get the chaos chests?

Quote Originally Posted by leonissenbaum View Post
    you can get 2 chaos factor w/ patron, or 1 chaos factor for hitting mastery 100. you can also buy them from people or the item mall
    IGN: BlacPlague
    Mastery: 161
    Trove Refer-A-Friend Code: W62RLQNDZJYYTFYX6CFN

Quote Originally Posted by leonissenbaum View Post
    If you have Patron status (membership) it gives you +2 Chaos chests a day. When you reach mastery level 100, you get a free, untradable Chaos Coin. If you are super lucky, i'm talking 1:30,000 (insanely low chance) you can uncache a tradable chaos coin from the chest itself. In this way the Chaos Chest is infinitely valuable and will hold it's value as a chest for a long time.

Also, you can win one from the official trion worlds livestream on fridays.

I actually recommend attending; you have a better chance at winning a coin code from watching that stream than actually uncrating one yourself.
    About 3,000 - 5,000 people attend so if you login with your 1 account you have a 1:5000 if they are using nightbot, which uses a random noise generator to have "true randomness". From what I've seen anyways. I could be wrong about their pseudo-algorithm.

As a comparison, encountering a Shiny pokemon is about 1:8,000.

In case you guys didn't know, mastery level 200 also provides a chaos coin.

Vintage Founder | IGN: Grievous | /w for invite to Vintage!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunami View Post
    If you have Patron status (membership) it gives you +2 Chaos chests a day. When you reach mastery level 100, you get a free, untradable Chaos Coin. If you are super lucky, i'm talking 1:30,000 (insanely low chance) you can uncache a tradable chaos coin from the chest itself. In this way the Chaos Chest is infinitely valuable and will hold it's value as a chest for a long time.

Also, you can win one from the official trion worlds livestream on fridays.

I actually recommend attending; you have a better chance at winning a coin code from watching that stream than actually uncrating one yourself.
    About 3,000 - 5,000 people attend so if you login with your 1 account you have a 1:5000 if they are using nightbot, which uses a random noise generator to have "true randomness". From what I've seen anyways. I could be wrong about their pseudo-algorithm.

As a comparison, encountering a Shiny pokemon is about 1:8,000.
    I know how you CAN get it, I'm asking how you DID get it.

+ Reply to Thread