+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74

Thread: Team Synergy

1.1 In-game name: Chrisbain

1.2 Why do you want to join Team Synergy?: I want club and people to play with!

1.3 How did you hear about us ?: Forums

1.4 Tell us about yourself: I'm 21 yo from sweden, I've been playing trove for quite abit with long breaks, last time was in july!

1.5 Are you 15 years or older?: 21 y/o Sweden

1.6 Location: EU [x ] NA [ ]

1.7 Do you meet our expectations?: Yes [x ] No [ ]

1.8 (optional) Anything to add?:Nope

1.1 In-game name: MahFrog

1.2 Why do you want to join Team Synergy?: I want an active and talkative club if i maybe get bored i could just sit and talk to the club members and that way i will get more things done quests etc

1.3 How did you hear about us ?: I needed a good club so i searched on how to find one and i found this one

1.4 Tell us about yourself: I've been playing trove for a long time but i stopped for a couple of years but now im back i am a no lifer and i play games most of the time i love to farm and just geek until i become the best.

1.5 Are you 15 years or older?: I am 17

1.6 Location: EU [x] NA [ ]

1.7 Do you meet our expectations?: Yes [x] No [ ]

1.8 (optional) Anything to add?:

1.1 In-game name: xProjectile

1.2 Why do you want to join Team Synergy?: I want to join the team because i'm looking for a home to call my own where I can progress through the game once again and enjoy playing cooperatively with fellow players rather than solo. I want to rebuild strong relationships within the community and build a reputation i'm proud of. I am a strong believer that being apart of a community while playing a game makes the experience a lot of more enjoyable all around and adds depth to the meaning of your accomplishments you achieve.

1.3 How did you hear about us ?: Be new to the PC platform, I browsed my options and felt that Synergy was the best option for me.

1.4 Tell us about yourself: My name is Jake, I am an avid video game player and been playing games since I was young. During my time playing games, I have grown a strong relationship with computers and with that my career path has become a computer scientist something i'm super passionate about pursuing as a full time career. I play many different angles of games, FPS, MMO's, RTS, Singeplayer, Indie, all sorts and I feel like all have their advantages and disadvantages.

1.5 Are you 15 years or older?: Yes

1.6 Location: EU [ ] NA [x]

1.8 (optional) Anything to add?: Just wanted to say the brand you guys have created is nothing less than incredible, cant wait to see what the future holds for SynRG. I also come from XBOX, a dedicated community of hard working players that I can say for sure left me with the reputation I carry today, the people over there are very kind and respectable. I wanted more capability and expansion so I moved over to a more vast community; PC.

Can i join Reve 9.8k

1.1 DenisOK
    1.2 To play together and communicate with new people
    1.3 Found of the forum
    1.4 I love video games, I have been playing since I was 11, and I found a game like trove and now I want to find a company
    1.5 18 years
    1.6 Location: EU [x] NA [ ]

1.1 In-game name: Lock262

1.2 Why do you want to join Team Synergy?: To have some more people to play with

1.3 How did you hear about us ?: I just came on the forum and saw the post, never heard of it before

1.4 Tell us about yourself: I'm just a guy who played trove a long time ago and decided to come back on the game and play more seriously than before after a few years

1.5 Are you 15 years or older?: Yes

1.6 Location: EU

1.7 Do you meet our expectations?: Yes

1.8 (optional) Anything to add?:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74