+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 459

Thread: Exclusive 36+ (RADIANT WEP REQUIRED) club

  1. #21

    Bump

    Bump^ make sure you read the report.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodpa View Post
    So... i joined the club and had fun there for like... 3 days it was fine

    Till. i asked if i should sell my Radiant mask (because i didnt care about it) they said no and started calling me a kid, (perfect reason huh..?) the leader himself said this.
    i asked them to stop being mad about something that has nothing to do with them and their leader started calling me an idiot (again for no reason) and a few mins later i got kicked. said nothing wrong. did nothing wrong.

    "this is a friendly club" Right probably the worst leader i have ever seen in any online game
    I wasn't there when this happened, but I will give you my thoughts on this.

    We want our members geared so we can farm as fast as possible. If you're selling your gear, then you're not helping the club at all. We don't want to carry you or anyone else. It doesn't just effect you!

    It sounds like you got called out for being an idiot and are crying about it now. Glad your gone. We don't want scrubs!

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Korec View Post
    I wasn't there when this happened, but I will give you my thoughts on this.

    We want our members geared so we can farm as fast as possible. If you're selling your gear, then you're not helping the club at all. We don't want to carry you or anyone else. It doesn't just effect you!

    It sounds like you got called out for being an idiot and are crying about it now. Glad your gone. We don't want scrubs!
    just...... wow.....

    i bet i can clear a dungeon quicker than you without a mask

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by trackfire View Post
    just...... wow.....

    i bet i can clear a dungeon quicker than you without a mask
    LOL I have a measuring tape if you want to get serious!

  5. #25
    Senior Member Bluebulbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    229
    Hi I could join if I may; Lv39 and need one more penta to get my radiant weapon
    Cheers
    IGN: Bluebulbs
    My Refer-A-Friend code: ETJPQZNT2HJNTKDNHYY7
    Msg me if you refer me! I'll gift you 20,000 Flux when you hit Mastery Rank 30



  6. #26
    Senior Member Epsi_Ion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    102
    Interested. 42 on all melee and magic classes. Added you in game.

  7. #27

    I will join if you have me

    37+ Radiant Gunslinger all items Lvl 5 besides ring lvl 4 message me in game if you like to know more.


    IGN: AnonymousMaster

  8. #28
    Senior Member Krosseur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodpa View Post
    So... i joined the club and had fun there for like... 3 days it was fine

    Till. i asked if i should sell my Radiant mask (because i didnt care about it) they said no and started calling me a kid, (perfect reason huh..?) the leader himself said this.
    i asked them to stop being mad about something that has nothing to do with them and their leader started calling me an idiot (again for no reason) and a few mins later i got kicked. said nothing wrong. did nothing wrong.

    "this is a friendly club" Right probably the worst leader i have ever seen in any online game
    i had bad experience about this leader aswell, (not naming anyone) i just think hes the worst club leader ever, like people want a harry potter book, and hes up there shoving up people twilight books. in my opinion every other club is better. since mostly anyone in other clubs has radiants. this is pointless and that club is just toxic.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

    Hey guys i'm paying you 25k Flux if you Reach 30 Mastery -----> Must Enter my referral code before hitting 30 Mastery 9Z6JLEYF93XN79RM9Y7W 0/30

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosseur View Post


    i had bad experience about this leader aswell, (not naming anyone) i just think hes the worst club leader ever, like people want a harry potter book, and hes up there shoving up people twilight books. in my opinion every other club is better. since mostly anyone in other clubs has radiants. this is pointless and that club is just toxic.
    Why are you coming into our recruiting thread and talking about crap you know absolutely nothing about? You have never been in this club, you have no idea how it is or how it is ran. Amongst called you out for spamming on the forums, and now you got your panties all up in a bunch.

    Mods, please take the appropriate action and do something about this user trying to derail our recruiting thread.

  10. #30
    Glad im gone you say? i was friendly to everyone and helped out,


    We want our members geard? "level 38 must have radiant weapon" i would still be level 40


    "We don't want to carry you or anyone else. It doesn't just effect you!" the amount of selfishness... its real


    "It sounds like you got called out for being an idiot and are crying about it now. Glad your gone. We don't want scrubs!" well your "leader" called me a lot of stuff for no reason and its wrong to call ppl random bs " We don't want scrubs" just like you did there, calling someone scrub wont do any good


    "Glad your gone." So am i, the worst Club ever

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts