+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Exclusive 36+ (RADIANT WEP REQUIRED) club

hi can i join the club? gear lvl 40 and 39 for 2 chars mastery 120+ add me ingame: xXnameXx

Hey, main class: Candy Barb LvL.40 Gear: radiant weapon, sl5 face and hat and sl4 ring. Mastery Rank: 68 (Still new)
    Would love to join this club looking for a good small club where i know everyone and where we help each other. Also a club that has people who are high lvl and can do everything xD!
    Hope you accept me into your club.
    bolt88

Lvl 38 gunslinger with radiant weapon. Working on hat and misc. Drag0nfyre

Hello Trovians! Korec here, a officer of this club. If your interested in joining and meet the requirements, dont hesitate to msg me in game. Everyone that has replied with interest has been added in game, so hit us up when you get online. We look forward to hearing from you guys!

IGN Korec

Hi i am a Fae Trickster lvl 42.
    I can play ice mage too with the same stuff.
    I have 154 mastery and i wish to join your club.
    IGN: ironnic

IGN: MasterVang
    Max Radiant Gear. Have Face/Hat/Melee/Staff
    Level 20 on Most Characters.

club name is amongstfrienemies no?
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Hey guys i'm paying you 25k Flux if you Reach 30 Mastery -----> Must Enter my referral code before hitting 30 Mastery 9Z6JLEYF93XN79RM9Y7W 0/30

I'm looking for an Elitest set of people to farm u6 with, Currently level 40 Candy Barbarian (Radiant Swords) I have a tank play style with 75k HP (Elysian Brandolier w/ Marital and Berserker Emblems)

my IGN is Demoralizing, toss me a message if you think i'd fit in.

Also, I do prefer teamspeak for communication.

Overall a pretty decent club, I was one of the first people in it, We do U6 SA pretty quickly and overall if someone needs help, We help them.
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★
    My Steam ---><--- My Steam
    Old Clubs: Babecity, and AmongstFrienemies
    NA, Mastery 200+
    Old Sig, Might update one day who knows.
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★

So... i joined the club and had fun there for like... 3 days it was fine

Till. i asked if i should sell my Radiant mask (because i didnt care about it) they said no and started calling me a kid, (perfect reason huh..?) the leader himself said this.
    i asked them to stop being mad about something that has nothing to do with them and their leader started calling me an idiot (again for no reason) and a few mins later i got kicked. said nothing wrong. did nothing wrong.

"this is a friendly club" Right probably the worst leader i have ever seen in any online game

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast