+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New ideas for the game i would like to see [Need your opinion]

Quote Originally Posted by Jumala View Post

PvP; People have been arguing with this cause all the classes are not balanced, but i could see that fixed by PvP gear being adjusted to these classes. Tho, there's only 3 skills, i can could see this as enjoyable experience.

Raids; Big raids with real bosses, like in World of Warcraft. Would really like this to come in the game.

Club /zonerestrict Leader; So only leader's could break blocks.

Being able to change the weather of the club world biomes to 24/7 night, storm or snowy and more. (Through Worldspring)

Even this game has plenty of classes i would like to see a few more.
    (even they are coming with patches, i think the rate is too slow)

So your thoughts? I'll add them here!

PVP... PVP gear.. OMG... i would quit this game...
    Yes it would need to be balanced.. but this could happen as in in zone mechanic.. this is already in place as shadow arenas can designate classes to do double damage so they could also limit them.. so just have a set of changable stats that gam would impliment in the PVP zone that would balance damage... i know i can hit for 50k easy in one shot... so... damage reduction would need to happen.. ot health increases in the PVP zone.

Raids: Never... this isn't world of Warcraft.. sorry.. not to flame.. but if you want to play Warcraft.. go play Warcraft.. i have over 400 days played on wow in the last 10 years.. that opens this game up to elitists and an overall toxic community.

That being said.............

I would like to see some world bosses.. or even club world bosses... this game is still new and we are already seeing the addition of a shadow titan that will provide more challenge... give it time.. and lets see where it goes.. its already hard enough to keep an SA going with challenges happening every 40 minutes.

Club world definitely needs more controls for leaders and officers. restricting or assigning zones by player would be a nice feature addition.

Changing the weather is whatever.. i could take it or leave it.. would just be a world spring item for mats.. you want it to rain.. gather 500 water and 200 fairy dust and an 200 infinium for a Rain Totem that will cause the biome that its placed to constantly rain... would be neat.

More classes... i think that more classes is fine.. but i dont see the need to rush them out.. you cant buy more than one a week anyway. and that a lot of leveling if you are not already maxxed..

Quote Originally Posted by Galaen View Post
    That's an assumption. You asked them if they played WoW, not what you're assuming based on that answer. Here's the same thing as an example. I asked people in Global whether they ate breakfast. 80% had so I think they want to see more orange juice added.

Anyway, I gave you what you asked for. Opinions.
    CORRECT... i play wow... for 10 years... .. that being said.. if they turn this game into wow.. i will quit... nuff said.. if i wanted to play wow i would be playing wow.. this is a more casual game and im fine with that

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Little Psycho View Post
    PVP will be great fun as long as they don't ruin the game by trying to balance everything for the sake of PVP. Accept the classes strengths and weaknesses the way they are now or don't bother imo.
    i agree with this but i dont mind if skills work difrently on players to ballance classes more for PVP!!
    because in PVE you cant use your skills on players anyway!!!

I was under the impression that /zonerestrict leader worked. I was wrong. We do need that.
    What's this RL? Is there a portal for it?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfAlpha View Post
    Please no PVP I beg of you. Please. Pretty please? This game is amazing for what is is NOW. Adding PVP will just warp it. Fanboys will be 360noscoping everyone.

But seriously, the guys at Trove can't balance fo' sheeet - PVP will be a nightmare.

And raids? Shadow Arenas hands down is the best thing you're going to get. You mention WoW... but WoW is dying because of its raiding scene. It's monotone, dull and easy.
    Without the ability to make groups, raiding is currently impossible. But even if it was, I would still be against it. I can see it now - 'Raiding every Wednesday/Saturday night, 9-11'. I don't have enough free time to commit myself to that, and I doubt most of those who play Trove do either. It is, as stated before, a casual game and should remain as such.
    I wouldn't want full scale raids either, more like outdoor bosses on WoW.
    Someone in need of a club? Join Spurdo, Skyrealm portal, all uber portals, all tables, 300+ members, Very cool club world. Everyone is welcome!
    /joinworld 3615577666903472889 ; atleast go look at the club world :S

Quote Originally Posted by Dukarg View Post
    Mechanical blocks. Big time. My number one peeve with this game is that it doesn't have any blocks for moving other blocks through activation.
    I wouldn't want this game to be like Tekkit, but the idea is cool.
    (Tekkit is a minecraft mod)
    Someone in need of a club? Join Spurdo, Skyrealm portal, all uber portals, all tables, 300+ members, Very cool club world. Everyone is welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Bajungadustin View Post
    I would like to see some world bosses.. or even club world bosses...
    This is what i mean by raids, outdoor bosses or raids with only one boss that would take 15 - 30 minutes to kill. Nothing like 8 raids with 3 bosses each, it's horrible and takes time.

RE to Suggestions

PvP; People have been arguing with this cause all the classes are not balanced, but i could see that fixed by PvP gear being adjusted to these classes. Tho, there's only 3 skills, i can could see this as enjoyable experience.
    PVP is already something Trove has been working on. I think PVP could be fun in Trove, depending on how it is implemented. That being said, I do not want to see them add PVP gear.

Raids; Big raids with real bosses, like in World of Warcraft. Would really like this to come in the game.
    Edit; By raids i mean, outdoor bosses or raids with only one boss that would take 15 - 30 minutes to kill. Nothing like 8 raids with 3 bosses each, it's horrible and takes time.
    An interesting sentiment. They could add instanced raids (seeing as Shadow Arenas exist) pertaining to the lore... that would be rather interesting. Not sure about open world raids; IMO when I think of that I think of the already existent larger multi-boss dungeons.

Club /zonerestrict Leader; So only leader's could break blocks.
    Mehh, I think they just need to add a new club system in which leaders can set building permissions for rankings (& we need more rankings).

Being able to change the weather of the club world biomes to 24/7 night, storm or snowy and more. (Through Worldspring)
    I actually really like this idea and have seen similar things in other games for housing/dimensions/club worlds. They could just make craftable items you put into the zone to set the weather/season/time of the biome. Good suggestion. +1

Even this game has plenty of classes i would like to see a few more.
    (even they are coming with patches, i think the rate is too slow)
    I've been playing the game since since Feb 2015 and have seen 3 classes released since and another one to be released here shortly. IMO, I think they're doing an excellent job at releasing classes at a fair rate.
    IGN: S0FTERSIN | Mastery: 200+

Twitch | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Steam

Join me in Trove FREE today by entering my referral code 3W29XCT6LTHPKKWZHCC9 here!

This is what i mean by raids, outdoor bosses or raids with only one boss that would take 15 - 30 minutes to kill. Nothing like 8 raids with 3 bosses each, it's horrible and takes time.
    15 to 30 minutes? So your entire day would be 30 minute boss.. 20 minute challenge... 10 minutes to farm and do shadow arenas... He'll boss fights in warcraft that laster more than 10 minutes were super rare. I would say 8 minutes would be decent... If you want a 30 minute outdoor raid.. It would have to be random... And not something you would be able to do whenever you wanted.. That would take all the fun out of the game. The invasion system in place is nice.. But if that randomly happened and it was a boss of sorts I would be cool with that.. But if it's going to take 30 minutes to kill.. Or anything over 15... Im going to turn and walk the other way and run over some bushes and keep farming glim lol

Quote Originally Posted by S0FTERSIN View Post
    Mehh, I think they just need to add a new club system in which leaders can set building permissions for rankings (& we need more rankings).
    Yeah, i forgot to mention that i would want more club ranks too, or a system similar to WoW. In WoW the clan leaders can rename the ranks and edit the rank permissions. I would instantly rename the ranks to; Newbie(Member), Member(Architect), Elder Member(Officer) and Dictator(Leader)

+ Reply to Thread