+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New ideas for the game i would like to see [Need your opinion]

Lightbulb New ideas for the game i would like to see [Need your opinion]

Hello! This post is about things i would want to see, please leave your reply if you have something too!

PvP; People have been arguing with this cause all the classes are not balanced, but i could see that fixed by PvP gear being adjusted to these classes. Tho, there's only 3 skills, i can could see this as enjoyable experience.

Raids; Big raids with real bosses, like in World of Warcraft. Would really like this to come in the game.
    Edit; By raids i mean, outdoor bosses or raids with only one boss that would take 15 - 30 minutes to kill. Nothing like 8 raids with 3 bosses each, it's horrible and takes time.

Club /zonerestrict Leader; So only leader's could break blocks.

Being able to change the weather of the club world biomes to 24/7 night, storm or snowy and more. (Through Worldspring)

Even this game has plenty of classes i would like to see a few more.
    (even they are coming with patches, i think the rate is too slow)

So your thoughts? I'll add them here!
    Someone in need of a club? Join Spurdo, Skyrealm portal, all uber portals, all tables, 300+ members, Very cool club world. Everyone is welcome!
    /joinworld 3615577666903472889 ; atleast go look at the club world :S

1. Don't care about PvP

2. Don't care about Raids. I like Trove because it's casual. Or at least it was.

3. Already exists. Use /zonerestrict leader, officer, architect, nobody
    You seem to know that though because you gave the actual command. It's per biome though which is better.

4. Club biomes have weather already. The weather depends on the biome type.

5. New class came at launch which was a month ago and a new one will come this month. That's pretty fast.
    What's this RL? Is there a portal for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Galaen View Post
    1. Don't care about PvP

2. Don't care about Raids. I like Trove because it's casual. Or at least it was.

3. Already exists. Use /zonerestrict leader, officer, architect, nobody
    You seem to know that though because you gave the actual command. It's per biome though which is better.

4. New class came at launch which was a month ago and a new one will come this month. That's pretty fast.
    There is no /zonerestrict leader.

I've asked people do they play WoW, and about 40% said yes. I think they would want to see PvP and Raids.
    Someone in need of a club? Join Spurdo, Skyrealm portal, all uber portals, all tables, 300+ members, Very cool club world. Everyone is welcome!
    /joinworld 3615577666903472889 ; atleast go look at the club world :S

Quote Originally Posted by Jumala View Post

I've asked people do they play WoW, and about 40% said yes. I think they would want to see PvP and Raids.
    well there is a PvP testing phase coming out on the 14th or around then and its been in house tested for a while now.
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...oon-quot/page8
    IGN: MonsterBoys

Void Keepers: /joinworld 3117661390931611777

Referral code: GELYD6L2PTMMCXY9ZLQP

Quote Originally Posted by Jumala View Post

That's an assumption. You asked them if they played WoW, not what you're assuming based on that answer. Here's the same thing as an example. I asked people in Global whether they ate breakfast. 80% had so I think they want to see more orange juice added.

Anyway, I gave you what you asked for. Opinions.
    What's this RL? Is there a portal for it?

Please no PVP I beg of you. Please. Pretty please? This game is amazing for what is is NOW. Adding PVP will just warp it. Fanboys will be 360noscoping everyone.

But seriously, the guys at Trove can't balance fo' sheeet - PVP will be a nightmare.

And raids? Shadow Arenas hands down is the best thing you're going to get. You mention WoW... but WoW is dying because of its raiding scene. It's monotone, dull and easy.
    Without the ability to make groups, raiding is currently impossible. But even if it was, I would still be against it. I can see it now - 'Raiding every Wednesday/Saturday night, 9-11'. I don't have enough free time to commit myself to that, and I doubt most of those who play Trove do either. It is, as stated before, a casual game and should remain as such.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfAlpha View Post
    Please no PVP I beg of you. Please. Pretty please? This game is amazing for what is is NOW. Adding PVP will just warp it. Fanboys will be 360noscoping everyone.

But seriously, the guys at Trove can't balance fo' sheeet - PVP will be a nightmare.

And raids? Shadow Arenas hands down is the best thing you're going to get. You mention WoW... but WoW is dying because of its raiding scene. It's monotone, dull and easy.
    Without the ability to make groups, raiding is currently impossible. But even if it was, I would still be against it. I can see it now - 'Raiding every Wednesday/Saturday night, 9-11'. I don't have enough free time to commit myself to that, and I doubt most of those who play Trove do either. It is, as stated before, a casual game and should remain as such.
    i am all for the PvP people want it and its not mandatory, what the issue with it being included. its won't be in the Adventure worlds. It's going to be its own stand alone game mode. If you don't like it/ want to do it. just don't do it. the rewards will be trade able so no issues with perfectionist.

Mechanical blocks. Big time. My number one peeve with this game is that it doesn't have any blocks for moving other blocks through activation.

PVP will be great fun as long as they don't ruin the game by trying to balance everything for the sake of PVP. Accept the classes strengths and weaknesses the way they are now or don't bother imo.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
    -Marilyn Monroe

+ Reply to Thread