+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 253 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Downtime - 12 PM PDT / 7 PM GMT - Tuesday, August 4, 2015

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

Downtime - 12 PM PDT / 7 PM GMT - Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Update: We're still working to resolve the issue for the players who experienced a rollback, and will post another update in 1 hour, if we're not back online sooner.

Hello everyone!

To investigate an issue causing a small percentage of players to experience rollbacks, we're taking the servers offline shortly. Sorry for the late notice.

I will post an update in two hours, if the issue hasn't been resolved.

Thanks!

Waaaaay up in the mountains of New Mexico
    well... it IS someone's birthday today... should we thank him?

Good luck with the investigation!
    Co-Founder of Defiant Few! Come visit us by entering /joinworld defiant few in your chat window!

Check out some videos of our flight courses!
    Even better, check out my stream for tours of the club!

As long as it's not a repeat of last Tuesday. At least the servers were up for a few hours after maintenance.

Thumbs up

GG, hopefully i don't rollback.....

Wow. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOL called it.

Take the time, and do the job properly not fast, the patch should have lasted more hours to test correctly the game

Who cares about other playes, as long as it doesn't affect me I don't care. Better give me some credits (no class coins plz, I have all classes).

WHAT A RIPOFF... u make the inventory expansions.. and give us only 100 credits and the upgrade costs 250..... at least can u give us existing members ONE SINGLE inventory expansion for free? coz we've been loyal to this game for a long time, and man oh man do we need bigger inventories... we need more things and for that we need more materials and stuff.. which brings us to an issue of not enough inventory........ plz... i think everyone can or will agree with this...
    ✪ᑕᖺᖇᓱᔙ77✪

So down for atleast 2 hrs? 3rd week in a row i wasnt aloud to farm Ore, not to mention i guess they want me to be on here for 18+ hrs a day to get neon caches for dragon..... Please quit releasing new content if u cant keep the game ruinning b4 or after release. gl fixing it though.....

for how much is it gona be rolled back? couse if I lose a penta ima flip out. couse im already losing a nimble mount that took me 14k clouds to mine...

+ Reply to Thread