Thread: U Mad Bro?!? v2

Are you infuriated, brother?!?

Misleading title is misleading.

Well my previous thread in this subforum titled "U Mad Bro" was removed. Coincidentally, I've also received a warning from "trove" for "inappropriate language".

I cannot reply to the message, as the inbox of "trove" is apparently full, so I cannot know for sure why my thread was brought down...

I did use a swear word or two in that thread, but so many others thread in this forum have too.

Could it possibly be because of my chosen topic of discussion? Hopefully not, I've seen worse threads around here that were not removed.

Any clarification to why this is happening would be great, as I'm kinda confused right now!
    IGN: GogestickCJ | Member | Join! | VB sig by Bajungadustin
    My Mod(s) | My Trove Creations

Banned
    Maybe "U mad bro" isn't the smartest title for a thread.

Anyways, I'll restate what I said in the previous thread - I'm fine with losing fair and square, but I have no way of knowing if that was the case, considering I have no way of knowing if my idea was looked at or was accidentally skipped over (and there is precedent for such a thing, one of my lairs went months without being reviewed before I PMed a dev on Reddit about it, and sure enough it had fallen off the radar).

Quote Originally Posted by Walyn View Post
    Maybe "U mad bro" isn't the smartest title for a thread.

Anyways, I'll restate what I said in the previous thread - I'm fine with losing fair and square, but I have no way of knowing if that was the case, considering I have no way of knowing if my idea was looked at or was accidentally skipped over (and there is precedent for such a thing, one of my lairs went months without being reviewed before I PMed a dev on Reddit about it, and sure enough it had fallen off the radar).
    That thread title was intentionally chosen XD

Yes, it is probably not a good idea to use it again, seeing as the previous one was removed(still don't now exactly why).
    The title has now been changed to seem less "troll-ish", I guess?

And again, like what I said before, sometimes the uncertainty of whether or not your idea has been looked at is even worse than rejection itself...

i think it was removed because BiteMe pointed out that a post of Avarem contradicts the last sentence of the contest post!
    its either that or my response to it: that i now could say one of mine was actually the best but it was just not feasible enough

Last sentance by Fasti
    Keep in mind that there may be some elements we're not able to put into game, so while you'll pick the winner, some elements may have to change a bit to better fit the game.
    Avarems Post
    I can say Atronos spent a long time last weekend going over all submissions and pulling a list that we internally decided from. There were many factors including feasibility and theme that led the decision-making. If your submission was posted by the deadline, it was looked at.
    I just hope that that is not why they removed it (for obvious reasons), but that's the last i saw of the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaneos View Post
    i think it was removed because BiteMe pointed out that a post of Avarem contradicts the last sentence of the contest post!
    its either that or my response to it: that i now could say one of mine was actually the best but it was just not feasible enough

Last sentance by Fasti

Avarems Post

I just hope that that is not why they removed it (for obvious reasons), but that's the last i saw of the thread!
    Unless a moderator would kindly let me know the specifics of why it was removed, I guess it'll be a mystery that I'll take to my grave :/

When I started the thread, I was already preparing to call it a day, and was curious to the replies that I would get when I woke up the next day.
    However, that was not to be, and to my dismay, the thread had been removed.

So thank you for letting me know about what roughly happened!

Banned
    I can say Atronos spent a long time last weekend going over all submissions and pulling a list that we internally decided from. There were many factors including feasibility and theme that led the decision-making. If your submission was posted by the deadline, it was looked at.
    If all of the designs were looked at, why couldn't they have someone reply to the threads saying "this was looked at and there are problems with x y and z"? It's what they do with the other creations for Trove. At the very least, there should be some consistency about these things.