+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Mount] Salted Pretzantula

3124 S'mores Lane, Chocolate Falls, Candoria 11389

[Mount] Salted Pretzantula

-- Salted Pretzantula --
    A living creepy critter straight from your lunchbox!

Replaces Bone Spider

I wanted to test the new rig on spiders, since my friend kindly donated me a bone spider so I could spend time making creations for it. So, candy on the brain as usual, the first thing I thought of is those little peanut butter cookie spiders with the pretzel legs that I had as a kid.

The face turned out adorable, which is sort of what I was going for, and the legs look kind of "hairy" with the salt on the pretzels, so that's how I thought of the name, considering tarantulas are furry spiders.

As always, feel free to leave suggestions/ideas/additions/subtractions/etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------

To Do:

1.) Perhaps make another candy spider partner?

Lore:

(Brought to you by Illand!)

Welcome, friends, to this new episode of Trovetional Geographic. Today, we will study one of the most fearsome predators of Candoria : the Salty Pretzantula, or by its latin name Pretzantulus Terribilis.

This arachnid is a terrible predator that nestles in the Cocoa craters, weaving webs of sticky caramel between the hills, catching with it popmen and soft cerf. Once a prey is glued to the web, the Pretzantula slowly crawl along its web, waiting for its prey to tire out before wrapping it in a cocoon of caramel. once the prey is tightly bound, the Pretzantula drags the cocoon to a pool of cocoa and dips it into the sweet mixture. The cocoon is then dragged back to the web and hanged to dry, any sugar gravel caught in the cocoa decorating it. The result if an enormous popsicle of caramel covered in cocoa and decorated with colourful sugar gravel.

Some enterprising trovians have captured Pretzantulas before and, giving them lumps of candy, used them to make large-sized deserts that often fetch a nice price on the market. Because of this, the wild Pretzantulas is rarer than before.

This giant arachnid is, thankfully, harmless to trovians, they don't consider us good filling for their popsicles. It is understandable, those lumps of sweets are used to feed both them and their youngs, and no mother would want their children to eat an adventurer, no one knows what kind of dirty hole they just crawled out of.

Video:

More Images:

http://imgur.com/a/c8r1O

======================================

How to use the Salted Pretzantula:

Follow this guide here!: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...nstalling-Mods

Download!

Salted Pretzantula
    Replaces Bone Spider

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5z...der_Mod%29.zip

*NEW* Art Section (Contest Open from July 31 - August 7 )

For the sake of art and all that is holy (and unholy I suppose), I've decided to start something new with my mod threads. Everytime I post a new mod creation, I'm going to open up this Art Section to accept art of this mod. It will be a contest of sorts; I'll accept (as long as it's related to this particular mod.) The art can be ANY medium, drawing/painting/sculpture/food/jewelry/etc. (if you're unsure, just ask me!) At the end of the week's time, I'll choose 3 winners that will be displayed on the mod's thread forever and forever. All other entries will be attached as a link for people to look at as well. Each winner will recieve a prize of sorts, depending on what I have at the time (codes for some of my creations, personalized mod creations for yourself, drawings, etc.)

For the Salted Prezantula, I'll take art from July 31 - August 7. 3 winners will be chosen and will recieve a code good for BOTH a Giant Red Panda and a Giant Fae Panda. I'll also be putting EVERYONE who does art for the contest into a raffle for codes as well. I'll then chose 10 random names from the pot to recieve their very own codes for the Giant Red Panda and Giant Fae Panda. If the response is low for the contest, I'll extend the date another week.

Basic Rules:

1.) Art must be your OWN work, you can have friends/family help you though. I wouldn't recommend random strangers... they'd probably think YOU were strange.
    2.) It should be family friendly!
    3.) You should post it to a website like imgur.com so you can share it with me easier.
    4.) Make sure you post your art within the time limit or it won't be accepted!

============================================

FriedSushi, you've done it again. I love how you made the face a peanut butter cookie with the face facing up. I want to make one of those snacks. They look absolutely delicious. The little guy is adorable. I hope you make another spider mount mod. (I really wanna see a candy gunslinger though. Maybe Peanut Butter Cookie-based gunslinger to go with this?) The colors look great. I would've liked some brighter colors though. Lovely overall. +1!

Would work amazingly with s'more sweetness.
    I would write constructive criticism but the pretzels in my cupboard are calling me
    And I'll just leave this with a mount request- gummy spider 0.0

That preview image with the pretzels is hilarious.

Very nice spider.

This looks amazing friedsushi! It's too bad I don't have a spider mount :'c

Help out AlecoX or Zetane! Use this code: "7GZJDE7YR7HGM7NXW6DM" or "DFNTMZKJHX2YT9L3YMTC" in this page!

I want one XD

< Check out my mods >
    _◕ ༽ R.A.F. Code : QZWEECLGXFKFX2XW7MEW _◕ ༽

I want to eat a spider now, thank you.
    Forum name = IGN
    Check out my Shadow Hunter costume mod: Bale Sentinel!

Ok this is weird, adorable, delicious-looking and kinda creepy all at the same time. Where do you get these ideas?
    Anyway great design and totally cool
    Mastery Rank: 300+
    My Referal Link
    Use it and you'll receive a Class Coin
    My Referal-Code: RMHQ7ED6LJQNGYF3GJLT Redeem here

yeah i like this spider! nice job

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty_Mustard View Post
    That preview image with the pretzels is hilarious.
    I agree. :3
    It is really well done

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast