+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anime References in Trove! (WIP)

Anime References in Trove! (WIP)

Hello! I found one of I'm sure a plethora of items which are modeled from various anime. I've only found one I've confirmed for sure and another I'm not so sure about...

So! First is the item Void Soul. It's a face item. It looks like this: http://imgur.com/cKt8xmf

And it's a reference to Ichigo Kurosaki's Hollow mask. Seen here: http://imgur.com/zhRopLH

So far that's what I got. The other is the Glass Sword Melee which resembles Kirito's Dark Repulsor from Sword Art Online. I'm not sure about this one. But it looks nothing like the Glass Sword From TES: V Skyrim. I'll keep searching. Add me ingame if you want. The name is GankuSpanku. Enjoy your day.

--UPDATE--

Try and post pictures if you can. I'm finding more but many users have already mentioned them. I will post them all when I'm done.

I'm also not including hairstyles and heads from the barbershop. I'm mainly covering items. c:

There's also a gun style and hair style which are references to Death the Kid, and not to mention the new class is literally Komamura from Bleach.
    IGN: BestBardNA
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    If you ain't talkin' flux, I don't wanna talk.

There's also a Death The Kid hair sceme!

Dunno if you all noticed or not. But the Cosmic Princess face thingy is a reference to Sailor Moon.

Quote Originally Posted by dragolblaze View Post
    There's also a gun style and hair style which are references to Death the Kid, and not to mention the new class is literally Komamura from Bleach.
    Still yet to actually find those. Did get some nifty portal guns, though
    The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.

Kamina's glasses are in the game as well, named "Heaven Piercing Gaze," or something along those eyes. Unfortunately they don't expand past the face.

There's also Luffys' straw hat from One Piece. Will provide pics when I can.

no not at all

Pretty sure Gold-Souled Ruffian is Jotaro's weird hair hat and thus most important reference.

We have 2 Faceless's masks from Spirited Away, a good amount of scissor blades based off of Kill La Kill, Saiyan's hair, a deco item based off of soot sprites from Miyazaki Hayao's movies,... Say, tell me about originality.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast