+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Maintenance - 9:30 AM PDT / 4:30 PM GMT - Friday, July 31

Quote Originally Posted by Itsmez View Post
    Maybe you should try developing a game by yourself. and this game has just been released, you cant except it to be perfect.
    I am sorry your car exploded but it was factorynew, Ofcourse you can't expect it to work as intended.
    Also: A YEAR almost!

Quote Originally Posted by Hosaf View Post
    "If you guys think this game is so bad and the dev's are that terrible then why do you still play? If you dont like it, quit playing and stop soaking up server queue spots for those who actually want to play. "

I wish there was a "downvote" button for the forum so i couldve made like 100 accounts just to downvote the heck out of your comment. If someone gets a service from someone, free or not, they have the right to expect it at its best.
    And please people stop saying this is a F2P game so they have the right to have bad servers and make them crash every other second. No, just no. Being a f2p doesn't give a game ANY FAYKING right to be "bad" about something and everyone here have right to complain. However its true that complaining will not solve anything.
    And lastly, these are not updates people stop saying "too much updates, maintenance". These are either server crashes or server shut-downs.
    My point was that people are just being generally insulting towards the devs.

"Your Ignorance is NOT my problem." - Azazel Eldritch

Quote Originally Posted by skrr View Post
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/304050...6989414862573/

Avarem made a post on Steam. Relax you guys lol
    look at the dates guy. Thats from 7/28

Quote Originally Posted by skrr View Post
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/304050...6989414862573/

Avarem made a post on Steam. Relax you guys lol
    That's old news.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedaeum View Post
    F2P is a legitimate business model, it's not a hobby. They're making plenty of money at this point with how addicted people are to this game. The only way for them to get more money is to make the community happy and they know it. In time these down times will eventually be spread over months, instead of hours.
    Regardless of F2P being a business model (If you think they are making serious cash, your just funny) the fact is the game is free and whining about it not working temporarily is pointless and immature. At the end of the day, its just a game...

F2P means nothing, they are making more money with this model than a lot of other "normal games" that work as they have to. A normal game cost something like 60 euro / dollars, a player, in a F2P, can spend hundreds of dollars on the store for getting items.....also because the 50% of the items (in trove) can be bought only with real money.
    Never seen a game (free or not) that works so badly. And, as i do with every F2P, i played a lot of hours (in this case 60) before choosing to buy or not something on the store......and i choose not. When i'll have the certainty that i can play when i want, maybe i'll think again about buying from the store.......till then, not a single cent.

Free stuffs baby!!!!

its a simple thing to fix

if this is the cause of a glitch or hack then for now remove the things being gliched and or hacked and if this does not work rollback serve just a little and try again later

Omg, you guys post faster than i can read. Spent the last 10 minutes just reading. Now i can safely go grab some popcorn.

+ Reply to Thread